KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A little eye opener based on the truth............

A little eye opener based on the truth............
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

yeah and you need two to get the effect of one european laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 21st, 2001 01:05 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Works for me, I alway prefer the drinking part to the falling over a lot part.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2001 01:07 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I just don't get that, RC. There are even lagers in England that are better than Bud. But you're welcome to it of course. I'll bring a few cases of Grolsch. And some Heineken for those who cannot appreciate the good stuff but think they do. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 21st, 2001 01:33 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Tommy's fav is Molson or Foster's. Sometimes he gets domestics like Miller Genuine Draft, Rolling Rock or Yuengling Lager. He has a tin can attached to the front of the fridge for donations that says "Betty Ford Funds".

We have ping pong or darts downstairs. Tommy's guitars and amps are down in his den, thats where the guys usually jam. We have tv and stereo system down there too, but the kick a** system is upstairs in the living room. Gym is in the basement in case you wanna work out while everybody else is partying. Play ball with the labs or veg out on the front patio (since the back yard is still a disaster zone). If you want a little more adventure, Tommy will gas up one of his dirt bikes and take you for a wild ride in the back fields. But that has to be before he's drinking of course. Life insurance optional. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 21st, 2001 10:47 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Is the party still at Gundy's place? confused

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 11:38 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I love Heineken Grolsch taste like it sounds.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 11:51 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Excellent? Yes!

And yes, the party is still at Gundy's. Look at all the stuff she has and how she's promoting the place.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 12:44 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

To me it sounds like something I wouldnt touch even with an nuclear suit. Go Heineken

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 02:15 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Grolsch sounds like the noise your stomach makes when its empty. Although George Carlin calls it "borborigme". Pronounced, for those of you who don't know, BOR-BOR-IG-ME. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 06:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Trust me. Heineken is a crappy beer. Grolsch is a lot better. Maybe not the lousy imported stuff, never had that, but here in Holland it's usually preferred over Heineken. And both are Dutch...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 12:49 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

How about St. Pauli Girl ?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 01:13 AM
Ratcat

Ooo, I like Grolsch..

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 03:58 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

sorry, haven't tried it yet. wink confused

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:42 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I`ve tasted Grolsch queeq and... well not again HEINEKEN über alles. wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 11:48 AM
queeq
Chaos

Heineken uber alles? Unbelievable.... unbelievable.... tsk tsk tsk

Quite interesting how a topic on safe driving turned into a beer thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 02:36 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It IS odd, yes...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 03:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

But Carlseberg is the best.... Brobably

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 03:41 AM
queeq
Chaos

Mwah.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 04:52 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I come here to relax and all I am getting now are horrible paranoid visions. Bloody hell.

I'm going to make a half-hearted attempt to sleep now.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 05:45 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ush is a bit cranky, he misses Edna. wink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2001 05:10 PM