KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Screwy Generations?

Screwy Generations?
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Miffed Screwy Generations?

Well, here's my thoughts, or theory if you will, of why the Generations of 85 and up are so screwed up, I can't say all of you will understand it at all though either, but here goes:

The problem with the teenagers of today, and basically why alot of them feel they will never find their soul mate, is basically because of how unbalanced and rude they've become, compared to the generations before us.

Girls feel all guys want is sex, and the main problem is, from where I've been, and what I've seen, about 95% of guys, yes they only DO want sex, now I'm sure some of you will accuse me of being one of them, but if I were, I wouldn't care at all as to think about this, so clearly I'm not, basically only a SMALL PORTION, of brainy guys, who can't talk to girls, and guys like me basically don't.

Now guys who aren't muscular and all that, basically say all girls want are muscular guys, and the main problem is that that's basically true, maybe a SMALL PORTION don't, and then girls try to say all guys want is sex, when all THEY want is a muscular guy, and yes, I've basically realized both genders care about asses and body, girls like the muscular guys, and their asses, and guys want a girl with nice curves, depending on how the guy is a big or small ass, but anyway.

The main problem here and why most teenagers feel they will never find their soul mate, is because the small portion of each gender that ISN'T shallow, not every single one of them will find another person who isn't shallow, and which basically explains why alot of teenagers are miserable.

So those of you who this makes sense to, can basically post your feedback if you want, and I've already gone through MANY conversations with close friends about this, and which helps me realize the SMALL PORTION of each gender isn't shallow, so feel free to post your options if you wish.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:25 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

see, this is hardly a bad thing to write down smile

I think this isn't only from generation 85 and up, but has been going on for decades... messed

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:28 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Wow. Very insightful my damie. However "unbalanced" and "rudeness" is more of a hometraining issue than anything else. I mean sheeit with the way we run things in America it's no wonder things is so fugged up.

Last edited by GABRIEL05 on Sep 28th, 2003 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:28 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

i don't like muscly guys, i don't think it's particulary attractive......

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:29 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rabbit
Restricted

Account Restricted

me neatherrr

united against life as we know it

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:34 PM
rabbit is currently offline Click here to Send rabbit a Private Message Find more posts by rabbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

See Cermie and rabbit, your in the small portion of females, I'm in the small portion of males, and someone don't say this won't help me have sex, I've tried the ways before, and after, no luck. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:34 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

You know, I've never noticed that...but it may be.
Perhaps in the US it's a more important phenomenon...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:37 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

maybe europeans are lucky!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:39 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Well G.P., what I remember, I've never left the U.S., so outside I have no idea.

yerssot

good point GP, it could be with the way of living, but I think that this is in every country, just not so notable in others ...

yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

you've never been outside the us!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:40 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

No cermie, I never have, and I don't think I ever will.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:43 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

You don't feel like ?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:45 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

why not?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:46 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

No, I'm just to poor in the money department, and I either will make it big somehow, or work decent pay my whole life.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:47 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

What the problem in the US is not that teens are all apart of this seedy subculture. Thats been going on for years in every country. The problem is that we glorify it. We make it, market it, package it and distribute it for the rest of the world to get fugged up on. Y'understand?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:48 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Uhhh yeah, I think so. confused

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:38 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

wow you really opened my eyes but i feel that i wont find mine because the world is so big and i am sooblivious to guys that i woundnt no if he said and i cant get a guy now coz i go to an all girls skool BOOHOO and i dont care what they look like as long as they are nice to me and my friends then we will get on fine if that makes sense which it wont

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:39 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Gee, doesn't it make you mad to find all these nice people of the opposite gender, who are half-way across the world, in different states or wherever... sad

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:41 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yeah coz their all nicer then the people here

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:42 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote