KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Party Pieces...

Party Pieces...
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

No, you don't understand... I BEGGED A LOT!!!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:52 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I assume that was better than the alternative...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:53 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well DUH!!!

Sorry, yes, you are correct...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:13 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well then! Nice one then.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

And dont get on the back of someones motor bike when you are drunk. I guarantee you will fall off somehwere up the road. Of course I dont remember any of this but it did explain the rather extensive bruising i had the next day!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:50 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gotcha...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 05:00 AM
Ratcat

I can see how that would be a bad thing.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 06:56 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

That was also the same night I ran around the block about 20 times shouteing that I was training for the Olympics, pushed one of my friends in the canal, disappeared for half an hour and returned soaked through at which point I collapsed on the kitchen floor and turned green! Or so people kept telling me! I dont remember anything of that night after about 8 o'clock. I hasten to add that I have never been in that state since!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 10:31 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I guess it;s time we parted ways, my dear...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 10:59 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

That was when I was young and didnt know how much alcohol my body could take! Now I drink in moderation! (sometimes!)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 11:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Phew! Ok then.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 11:15 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I thought you said you didnt mind me going out and getting drunk anyway!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 11:18 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, I don't mind at all. Just being a bit Jedi Knighty at you...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 11:24 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh right! Well I may be jedi but Im also a witch! Im allowed to go off on a bender every now and then! Honest!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 11:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, fair enough...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 11:34 PM
Ratcat

Well, that's some Party Piece!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 12:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I do have a certain desire to see it now...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 03:15 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Trust me! Afetr the hangover I had to go with it I wont be doing that again in a while!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 04:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, fair enough...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 04:41 AM
Ratcat

NEXT!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 02:23 PM