KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Party Pieces...

Party Pieces...
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Edna!

I'm losing my moral superiority here!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 04:36 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*grabs bucket of popcorn, sits down to watch the fights* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:08 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

RC 2 - Edna 0

Kids got spunk, but she still needs to learn a lot. laughing out loud

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:10 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Move over keo. And pass the popcorn. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:52 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Hope its not butter on the popcorn wink

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:57 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Actually I believe its GENUINE IMIATION BUTTER FOOD PRODUCT. Contains no real butter, completely synthetic and safe. Well whats this say at the bottom in fine print....."empire approved". Hmmmm.... rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:12 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

What? No Candy corn!?! sad

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:31 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Snocaps and jujubees, baby. cool

Old Post May 1st, 2001 07:16 PM
Ratcat

2 please!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 07:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

And that horse-bucket size popcorn too. The one with the ear hooks. laughing out loud

Old Post May 1st, 2001 07:39 PM
Ratcat

OK, so you like popcorn huh?

Old Post May 1st, 2001 07:49 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

buttered popcorn reigns, along with the jujubees, milk duds, hot dogs, and soda pop big grin

Old Post May 1st, 2001 07:59 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Ush would you shut up! I dont give a monkey's **** about your moral superiority! He's making me look bad not you! *** ***** it! Why is it you know all the dirt on me and I know absolutely nothing about you RC? This is slightly unfair I feel!

[ May 01, 2001: Message edited by: queeq ]

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 1st, 2001 09:23 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Ahem, I would appreciate any form of swearing other than GD. Just a humble request...... smile

Old Post May 1st, 2001 09:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, EXCUSE me for being on your side Edna... but you DID turn into the bad guy there, for a moment and that made me look bad by association.

I'm sorry, Gundark, but I use that expression as well and I will continue to. I find a request to stop using it somewhat offensive, so I guess we'll have to differ on that one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 10:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well then I guess we just agree to disagree. Sorry if I offended you.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 10:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, not offend as SUCH... never mind. I think we can just ignore people when they offend... I'll bever use it when I'm directly talking to you, Gundy, how's that?

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:11 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'm sorry Ush, but no offensive language on this forum....just one of the 'rules', please abide by them.

Closing Topic.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:12 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Being as I dopn't believe in God per se, can I say God Damn? Just a thought.

Edna, I have always said, you want to know anything about me ask. You want some dirt, try this.
  • My wife is 7 months pregnant and I'm about to leave her
  • I have suffered with violent, clinical depression for the last 5 years
  • I have an habitual weight problem caused by binge eating
  • I've had spells of bullemic behavior over the last 18 months
  • UP until 6 months ago I was £27,000.00 in debt on credit cards
Want some more, I'll give you a fuller list.

I wasn't trying to make you look bad, you issued a challenge, I took you up on it. Now it stops, cos it's getting way too personal and no one wants that.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:12 PM