KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New Bar Construction Site

New Bar Construction Site
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Well, she'd probably be to busy yacking on the phone and to quote Bruce Willing in Armagedon, do a Piss Poor job of putting iot together!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:23 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, you know... Proper Prior Preperation...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

This is Dim we're talking about... She doesn't plan, she doesn't rush, she doesn't understand most of the time...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:33 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This is not quite the endless praise I was expecting...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:35 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, but in the final analysis, none of that matters. big grin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah... words from the wise there, I assume...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:47 AM
Ratcat

I like to think so.... laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Then I shall listen...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 03:53 AM
Ratcat

Nah, just be a waste of 10 minutes of your life. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I refuse to believe that from a Council Member...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There, see?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 05:10 PM
Ratcat

Well, there ya have it....

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 07:04 PM
queeq
Chaos

This bickering is pointless.

*writes down: anti-grav night, marionettes on the walls*

Okay, so RC, any luminous ideas or do you propose a Mock-Dim-Night?

I was thinking of having some Rancors in cages here and there in the Diner. Just for fun to look at and throw food at.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 02:01 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

How about a games room. Being in galactic space means there's gonna be no anti-gambling legislation. Sabbac tables are a must, maybe I can win myself a antique YT-1300...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 02:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

Good call. *writes down Sabacc tables..... 200 hundred of them*

We'll have Wookiee Wrestling Fun every wednesday. Not that you'll be able to distuingish what day it is or what time. We'll tell you. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 02:17 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think we should have a room where we can hail the Emperor...

And an escape chute somewhere... just in case the bloody place has a tiny weakness, or something...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 03:26 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Um queeq! I hope when you say Rancors, you mean young not fully grown Rancors like the one Jabba had. Because adult Rancors are rather well sort of bloody enormous really! I should know. I grew up on a planet full of the lovely things!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 04:48 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm getting the guidebook to that planet one day...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 04:50 AM
Dim
Creativity

Hmph!..I understand juuuuuuuuuust fine thank you! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 04:57 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Of course we did use the rancors for labour. They were graet for transport on our terain! I could train them to perform I guess for more entertainment if you want queeq! I always had a way with them back home!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:05 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote