KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New Bar Construction Site

New Bar Construction Site
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm still nervous about more imports from a planet full of nutty Dark Side hags, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Hey we are not all nutty! Thats just me! But we certainly arent all users of the dark side. Gethzerions clan is long gone! And Hag? How dare you?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:12 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Come on, Gethy what's her faces group were all hags...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

No they were nightsisters. There is a difference! Do not insult my people Ush! I mean it!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:19 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I bet that's what Han thought...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:21 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Look Ush Im warning you! You might just push me over the edge in a minute! I might end up......displaying excessive and incredibly overblown patriotism! I mean it! Insult the world and you insult the witch! And you really dont wanna do that!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I;m sorry, just testing the water, I am a Jedi Knight, of course, and so I think ill of no-one...

They WERE incredibly evil though. And if they were so great, how come Luke wiped them out?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:29 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Because Gethzerion underestimated him! Like evryone does!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What, golden boy! Don't make me laugh, he's the luckiest ******* alive... the man was always a prat...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:35 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

He was kinda whiney in ANH then in ESB he was ok but in ROTJ he was just cocky!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:38 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good pilot, I'll give him that. But the brains of a child... the Emperor's plan was too complex. If he had dangled a cupcake in front of Luke and said

"Look! Cupcake! Join the Dark Side and you can have the cupcake!"

Then Luke would have just gone

"Ooh! Cupcake!" and that would have been it.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:40 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ooh well arent we mr cynical tonight?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And probably every night. But he is NOT my role-model.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:44 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Never said he was!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I know, I was just re-iterating the point because it is so important...

Little gimp...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:47 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Gimp? A piece of cord surrounded by silk?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 05:56 AM
Ratcat

What was the question again? Oh yes, features for the new bar.

How about a giant aquarium featuring sea life from Naboo, Mon Calamri and other water worlds?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 02:54 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Excellent suggestion, RC ! I really miss the underwater delights of the old place. We could hand feed the baby gooberfish. Hehehe.

Whilst I have been accused of going off topic on several occasions, I must say Ush and Edna take the cake right out of chaos and mayhem's hands ! Do try a chat room, you two ! Or at least a hotel room !!!
laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 06:02 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundy! How COULD you! And I trusted you as well... to go all RC on me like that...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 06:07 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ah, I'm just teasing ya, Ush....I haven't posted for two whole days, I've got a lot of mayhem to create ya know....hehehe.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 07:08 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote