KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New Bar Construction Site

New Bar Construction Site
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

I have some experience with aquaria, having had a few tanks when I was younger, and being fed to a goober fish once as well.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 07:14 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I had a couple fish tanks too. I really liked them but they are a lot of work. The aquarium Tommy had when he moved got cracked so I keep my new guinea pigs in it now. Its about a 30 gallon I guess. The pigs are Maggie and Pepper and they are soooooooooooo cute !!!!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 07:19 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I used to have hamsters, can we have Tatooine Hamsters, the're not much bigger than Womp Rats....

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 07:37 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

You have pigs? Oh Im so jealous! I want a pig and I also want a cow! Call me strange but I have always like farm animals much more then domestic animals!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:02 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So what do you turn them into, Edna? Princes, kings, dukes? laughing out loud

Well, we already have an aquarium as an entrance. The rancors are supposed to be adults of course. The place is so big, baby-Rancors would look downright silly.

Oh, if you want something special for your office, please let me know. I'm having a full blown baseball stadium in mine.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:36 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well since you ask. An srburetum would be nice! I like the trees! Miss my homeworld!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:43 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Just don't forget the skeleton closet, queeq-darling.... evil face

Edna, thats GUINEA pigs not regular pigs. I don't think I could keep Old Bossie in an aquarium ya know. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:43 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I guess that's arburetum. You want trees? You get a whole forest. You guys have no idea how big these offices are, now do you? laughing out loud

As for the closet, that was the first thing in of course. Conveniently located for the two of us, of course. And the closet is the only thing that has not become bigger. *wink* laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:49 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yikes ! (Runs for crutches). For those dangerous things I keep telling RC about, of course. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:53 PM
queeq
Chaos

Why RC? He has no authority in my bars, he's not staff. All he has is a huge tab. Bigger than usual, like the rest. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:56 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well in that case can I have cows and pigs in my forest too? Norways's finest of course! Or would they not pass the quarantine rules?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:57 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well you know RC's mind is constantly in the gutter.... laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:00 PM
queeq
Chaos

There are no gutters on the DS.

*writes down Norwegians cows*

Can't do the pigs. Unclean. How about horses? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:03 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Sorry im allergic to horses. Brings out my asthma and my hayfever. Which means I cant breath and I cant see and it is extrememly painful. Couldnt i have just a teeny weeny weeny little piglet! I'll keep him clean I promise! You wont even know he's there!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

Sorry dear. Imp regulations. Never heard of the "Jews in Space"? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:13 PM
Ratcat

You can't get hayfever from a horse.... Maybe you mean hayfever like symptoms. Unless it's those rare, pollen producing horses. laughing out loud

You must be drunk if you think that imaginary tab is ever gonna get paid...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:20 PM
queeq
Chaos

I am perfectly sober, that's why I KNOW that genuine tab's not going to be paid. But it helps when you're not behaving. Although you don't seem to be bothered by having such a huge tab, Imps are sensitive to that kind of thing. So you better behave.

And if Edna doesn't want horses, she's not getting them. Period.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:27 PM
Ratcat

OH dear, rather antagonistic talk there. You'll get your licence revoked. laughing out loud

Can have the proprietrer beating up the guests.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, there go my horse-riding holiday plans...

We need secret compartments to hide lightsabres in.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*Orbits Coruscant with half a docking arm hanging from the side of Jadesfire*

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:43 PM