KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER

QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Thats easy for you to say! Do you have any idea how much stregth it would take to do a spell like that spanning the whole galaxy? More than Ive got I tell you! Its no good. He's just gonna have to make his own way here. But what if he's been taken prisoner by smugglers or being sold as a slave? Oh god what have i done? He'll never forgive me for this!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:17 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I foresee large amounts of grovelling upon his return. You want me to swing around the station and see if I can find him?

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:21 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

You forefee his return? That got to be something! That would be much appreciated! please! I would do it myself but I think I will just sit here and tryand feel his presence with the force instead. That is assuming he isnt dead!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:25 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*Heads out to Bay 1138 and launches*

**20 Minutes Later**

*Drags Ush's trembling body from the hold.*

He's a little cold but I think he'll survive. I suggest a lot of Hot Chocolate and plenty of blankets....

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:31 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Where the bloody hell have you been? Ive been worried sick about you! I thought you were dead or crushed or kidnapped! **shakes the last bit of strength out of ushes body**

Well? Well? Arent you going to answer me? **Ush collapses at Edna's feet**
Oh dont give the too week to move act! It was all your fault you know! i cant be held in anyway responsible!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:35 AM
Ratcat

He was orbiting the station at 34,000 miles.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:37 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Ush's evil clone is activated...)

(He he he heh... who's this sexy girl who's shaking me? Nice)

Where... where am I?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:41 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

No Im sorry! If you arent going to apologise for nearly ruining my spell then you dont even deserve my conversation!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:43 AM
Ratcat

Something isn't right here. He looks like Ush, but there's something about him that doesn't add up...

Oh well, after all that excitement I need a Blue Milk Smoothie, anyone seen Finti?

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:46 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I dont think queeq has unpacked him yet. He's probably in a box around here somwhere!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:51 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(I must think fast if I'm going to have a piece of that one... something is coming back...)

I am SO sorry, my dear. I must have slipped... silly old me, eh? That will teach me to mock your powers.

Um.. I AM in considerable pain, you know?

(Heh heh heh...)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:51 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes well! Thats your own fault! You will get no sympathy from me!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:53 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But I am SO sorry...

(Bit of a heartless cow... I like that... but I don't know what my other half thought of her...)

(Staggers to medical cabinet. Cabinet doesn't do it justice, it is the size of Centre Court at Wimbledon)

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:59 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Now what are you doing? Are you going to help me clear up this mess or what? I think you should since it was your fault that I crashed and all!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 04:04 AM
Ratcat

Ush, are you OK?

Old Post May 1st, 2001 04:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am fine, thankyou, Rattwa... ah... RC. I hope nothing much happened in my uneventfukl absence

(helps himself to medical supplies, including medicinal alcohol)

AAAHHHHH...

Ah! Edna! Yes, of course I will help you clear up. Though can't your mighty powers make it faster?

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 04:10 AM
Ratcat

UM, OK, I guess you're fine.

*Whispers to Edna*

~Watch him like a hawk~

Old Post May 1st, 2001 04:15 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ush what the hell do you think you are doing? You dont drink **smashes bottle over his head** For god's sake stop being so weird! Your really starting to get on my nerves!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 04:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking... guess I'm still a bit dazed...

Hey! That was a bottle hit! OW! You know what that means, my dear... you did promise...

(The fools!)

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 04:20 AM
Ratcat

*Goes and sit's in a booth. Orders a Womp Burger from the Servator droid.*

Hmmm, what do they put in these things, they taste delicious. smile

Old Post May 1st, 2001 04:21 AM