KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is this place in its swan song?

Is this place in its swan song?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm pretty sure it would be just one book that simply describes how petty and pathetic people can be sometimes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 10:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I knew it, he totally missed my point, AGAIN...

Oh, I'm sure it would be a blockbuster series, with the right writer of course..

Old Post May 1st, 2001 10:58 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

RC, do you have a monopoly on this sort of thing? Don't be so silly, you missed MY point this time. Please don't be so dismissive of me.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh come on, Ush...don't you wanna be a big Hollywood star ????

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:30 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

On a feeble love story like that? No.

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:36 PM
queeq
Chaos

Lots of people missing points here. Has this turned into a darts tournament?

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:43 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm too short for darts...

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:50 PM
queeq
Chaos

Use a chair. laughing out loud

Old Post May 1st, 2001 11:56 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Your point was that you didn't think it was much of a Love story.

My point was that book one would be the realk love story, book two would have no love story but would have loads of action and with book three everyone would think it was a love story and hate the ending because in fact it wasn't.

Lighten up old chap, dismissive indeed! Now go... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:01 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay, who missed whose point this time?

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I call RC!

BtVS

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:11 AM
queeq
Chaos

RC to the stand!

Did you miss or have you ever missed a point Ush made?

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not like that, as you know full well...

BtVS

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

Oh.... sorry. big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:20 AM
Ratcat

Wanna call, my numbers on the web!!! laughing out loud

Uh, no your Honour, to the best of my recollection I have never missed Ushgaraks point...

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:21 AM
queeq
Chaos

Oh good. You're both acquitted.

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:25 AM
Ratcat

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:30 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I like the middle story having lots of action. Do we get blasters and fast ships and stuff too ? (Jumps up and down) rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 12:59 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I see I may have to do this after all...

BtVS

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 01:06 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

You get a thermal detonator, Ush........

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 01:07 AM