KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » David Prowse and Peter Mayhew

David Prowse and Peter Mayhew
Started by: Hypernova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hypernova

David Prowse and Peter Mayhew

(please log in to view the image) FSF Presents STARWARS 4 & 5 October 2003

What do you guys think of this? Would you go? (It's a long weekend!)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'd go, but this is in the wrong forum.

It needs to be in EU I believe, since it's Star Wars, but doesn't have a topic.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:56 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Thanks, LanceWindu!! SW Forum get's so confusing sometimes people always telling us to go to difference places. I thought I'd just post it here instead. But if you want to move it to the appropriate Forum, please do smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:59 AM
Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh, I can't move it.

I can only move threads from the Ep 3 forum since I mod there.

Anyways Ush has the final say as to where this will go, he knows more about everything than I do.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 09:01 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

OK, will wait for the great Ush to make the decision.

This is only a few days away and although the lady assures me there are still tickets available, I am not sure whether I should go. You can buy tickets at the door but I am not sure if I want to risk it. I may just get a seat so far away that I don't even get the chance to get my Darth Vader poster I bought just for this signed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 09:21 AM
LanceWindu

That would be cool to go to I think, but many non fans would think this is a dork convention.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 09:30 AM
Hypernova

big grin Like travelling all the way to NZ just to be at the NZ premiere or LOTR? Yep that's me!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 09:34 AM
LanceWindu

Hey that would be cool.

I want to travel to New Zealand to see Niv anyways, but seeing the premiere of RoTK at the same time would kick ass.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 09:36 AM
Hypernova

yes Would be cool indeed! In the intro thread I asked Nivvy how far she was from Auckland, she said 4 hours away, so that probably places her closer to Wellington if she is down South rather than North of Auckland. Anyway, I'll stop now. I don't think Nivvy would appreciate anyone talking about where she lives. But just so you know NZ is only across the Tasman for me laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 09:47 AM
LanceWindu

Everyone already knows where she lives, because me and her are always talking about having me fly out to her so we can hold eachother in our arms.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 09:52 AM
Hypernova

Okay, even so, better you than me big grin

I may go for the Saturday one, then if I get it right and it is David Prowse then I may not have to go on the sunday. I just want my poster signed!!

Although, what are the chances of Peter Mayhew playing Chewie in Ep III? GL invited quite a number of the old cast back to the new SW didn't he?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:00 AM
LanceWindu

The chances of Peter Mayhew being in Episode 3?

100% he is Chewie once again.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:05 AM
Hypernova

Ahhh!! Holy cow!! Dang!! Gotta get myself them tickets first thing tomorrow!! Lance!! I didn't see this in your site!! (But then I wasn't looking!!) Thank you for that!! rock rock

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:07 AM
LanceWindu

Yes, did you look at the cast list at all?

It's in there.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:08 AM
Hypernova

No I didn't go into the cast list. Didn't think to go and loook. But I will now!! Thank you!!

What are are the chances of him revealing anything about Ep III, do you think?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:11 AM
LanceWindu

The actors are all under heavy contracts, so slim to none I would suppose.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:17 AM
Hypernova

Never mind. I think I will definitely go. Now I will have to buy my very own Chewie poster.

BTW how reliable is your source?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:25 AM
LanceWindu

100% reliable, I got the cast list from starwars.com themselves.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:31 AM
Hypernova

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:31 AM
LanceWindu

Too late..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:33 AM