KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The strange mysterious place...

The strange mysterious place...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

*Throatwobbler Mangrove flies in with queeq behind the controls*

Ah, here you are. I was missing out on some crucial clientele. Ush, wanna come back? That clone of yours is making improper business proposals to me.

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 02:53 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Queeq! Nice of you to come searching...

But the Force tells me I'm bound here until I find the solution... something to do with my name and fair maidens?

Go and tell Edna what's happened. She must be worried sick about me...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 02:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh, don't worry about her. She's having great fun with your clone. laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 03:01 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Fair, but no longer a maiden??? laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 03:04 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry... clone?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 03:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh, yeah, him. He's been very interested in Edna. Helped her unpack her things in her private chambers. Took her to dinner, bought her flowers, bought her an entire forest actually...

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 03:15 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, I get it. Big joke on the thicko who didn't make it to the bar... seriously guys, how is she?

BtVS

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 03:24 AM
queeq
Chaos

She's about to be married to your clone. Seriously. She felt you had undergone such wonderful transformation all of a sudden since she moved to the DS. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she really felt you had changed for the better. So now she's getting married.

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 12:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Anger... growing... must... control... emotions...

BtVS

Old Post May 3rd, 2001 10:22 PM
queeq
Chaos

Don't be angry, she looks VERY happy now. laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 12:44 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well... ah... uh...

Oh, I HAVE to do something about this...

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 12:48 AM
queeq
Chaos

Why? Looks like she found her knight in shining armour at last.

Old Post May 4th, 2001 12:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's no Knight! He's an anti-Knight! And he's got my Witch!

Er... not that she's MY witch, of course...

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 12:55 AM
queeq
Chaos

Well, we all like him. He helps out in the bar, he's very friendly. A bit clumsy in killing off major customers, but he's very becoming.

Old Post May 4th, 2001 01:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This psycho is ruining my good name!

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 01:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

Actually, I think he's improving it. Although, he's a tad odd. He seems to be putting me in a bad light on the DS. When he does... well, he dies. Then you MUST come back to comfort Edna.

Old Post May 4th, 2001 01:19 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Uh-oh... I ahve a bad feeling about this...

Careful! If he's doing what I think he's doing...

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 01:25 AM
queeq
Chaos

What's that?

Old Post May 4th, 2001 01:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh dear... bad bad bad... um... give him rope to hang himself with! Trying to directly stop him will be a VERY bad idea...

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 01:38 AM
Dim
Creativity

You snooze, you loose bud.

Sorry.. stick out tongue

Old Post May 4th, 2001 04:54 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote