KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 200 MEMBERS !!!!!!

200 MEMBERS !!!!!!
Started by: Gundark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

I am? What time? What shall I wear? How do I use the cutlery?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 02:01 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The RP is as simple as simple pie. A little quiet right now as several of the big players are away... we REALLY need a new bad guy for the 'Main' Story!

More work coming on the RP soon; I;ve been tied up lately as well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 04:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I've got to get back to RP too. Have five days off coming.....wed to sun..

RC, we still have to rescue Ush, you know.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 06:19 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I still have his ship. But where is he?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 06:30 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I was groveling with him for clues, but for naught. I'm guessing he's underground somewhere, but he seems to be making a break for freedom.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 07:12 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

maybe Bree or Jameous would be game to be the bad guy confused one of you want to PM them?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 07:40 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, maybe. We'll leave it to our illustrious mod.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 08:22 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

More bad guys are always good.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 09:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Due to unfortunate circumstance clash, Queeq's co-bad guys in the second game are currently unavailable. This in turn is slowing down the Good guys as well! I'll give it a couple more days then I will just force things on, or we will never reach the exciting bits.

Ad:

ANYONE who wants to play a bad guy in the MAIN game will be most welcome!

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Ushgarak ]

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

What happened to the other bad guys then?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:33 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In the second game, Dim is, of course, a little posting restricted right now and Edna is on holiday.

In the main gane, Xizor seems to be not coming back and Finti, the super-evil Norse Sith, has lost interest.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:39 PM
Ratcat

Posting restricted, oh, I didn't know.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:41 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, she's just unwell, I understood.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:44 PM
Ratcat

That's sad news. sad

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is. Actually, I have observed that this forum has always been home to people who are disproportionately sick. Looking into the past seems to confirm this...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:51 PM
Ratcat

But in the main, we don't shout about it to the masses. It's easier to just stay in bed.

I did the same when I was ill 2 weeks ago, I had eight days off work. I got so bored I ended upo posting just for something to do.

Anyway, let's all get some vit C and eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegtables...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:54 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Edna's perfect diet... she NEVER gets ill as well. Hmmm....

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 11:58 PM
Ratcat

Well, it works for me 5 days out of 7. I only got ill when I started eating too much junk food while I was working in Reading.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 12:02 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mental note- don't work in Reading...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 12:05 AM
Ratcat

Well it wasn't so much reading as the 3.5 hour drive each side of the working day...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 12:15 AM