KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Just a little note from the witch!

Just a little note from the witch!
Started by: Edna Witch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry to hear that Edna....that's a major bummer. We'll hold down the fort...come by when you can...we miss ya !!!! cool

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 06:31 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I did miss you actually. And if you stay away too long, I will TERRIBLY miss you. Try not to be too long.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 06:47 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

pass notes to us via Ush, so we know you're ok and safe. thanks, sweetie.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 07:58 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Passing notes. That's so cute. Aren't they adorable ? cool

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 08:00 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

and tomorrow 23 of June midsummer day. The night of the witches. stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 08:37 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ush-o-vision will indeed keep you all informed...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 11:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Just a little note from the witch!

I'm sure most of you haven't even noticed my absence over the last week but never mind. As Ush has already explained I am having serious computer problems at the moment or infact it isn't the computer thatis the problem but my father!

It is an internal modem by the way Gundy. We even got a new one but that still won't work either so we have come to the conclusion that the computer is pretty dead! He is thiking of getting a new one but god knows when that will be!

So I still have access, just about but unfortunately it is very limited so I will not be around much I'm afraid. Typical! Just as I finish school and have nothing else to do aswell!

I am still keeping in touch with Ush via the odd email and SMS and phone call so all is not lost.

Hope to be bac to normal before the next millenium anyway!

Ciao for now peeps!

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: Edna witch ]

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 04:29 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*waits for Edna's next note drop as her broom swoops by* wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:58 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Could be a while before she remember us poor earth-bound people again...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 05:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmm, I think she remembers us, just can't get to us. sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 05:48 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I know... and she is very unhappy about it...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 06:38 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

yup, we surely do miss her, too. Now that she can drive, perhaps she can go to the nearest internet coffee house or library, if they have net access there. sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 09:04 PM
Ratcat

Internet Cafes in the UK or a publ;ic library with Internet access? In the US I know, but both rare items in the UK unless you go into the cities.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:38 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

oh, shucks. What is available in the UK for net access to the public? confused sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:43 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Father's computers are your best bet.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:45 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Did he fix his yet or get a new one? I noticed she posted about driving her friends to a party.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:47 PM
queeq
Chaos

*can't stop sobbing*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 02:31 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Their family has a second computer which also has net access, but it isn't free on that so she is extremely limited on when she can use it.

However, I got a mail from her todsay saying that the free service was now working on the OTHER computer, but she still can't get to that one very often.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 03:29 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

confused maybe she can't get on very often because she's zooming around on her purple broom. She'll post when she gets all the zooming out of her. first wheels, you know. eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) Wonder which year it will be. sad evil face smokin'

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 04:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wheels on brooms?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 03:05 PM