KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » More Pictures Wanted

More Pictures Wanted
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh no! not that image again! Thanks a lot RC!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 5th, 2001 04:29 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, speak to Ho Ho boy over there...

Old Post May 5th, 2001 04:30 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

My sense of humour isnt that quick! I wouldnt have eventhought santa if you hadnt brought it up again! Its all your fault!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 04:36 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Santa is three hos, anyway... happy *******...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 04:37 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It's spring time, we're economising.... laughing out loud

Old Post May 5th, 2001 04:39 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ooh... censored... fair enough.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 04:43 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I dont even want to contemplate what you wrote there!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 04:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nothing bad!

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 04:55 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Then why was it censored?

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, nothing THAT bad.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:07 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well I want to know! tell me over email!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok. But only if you admit that you think I'm ugly now you've seen a colour shot.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:15 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

No I wont do that because it is not true! The two photos do lok very different but that doesnt mena to say that this one looks bad, Just different. I think you look a lot older on this one. And you have a wonderful shape to your face which you couldnt see in the last photo. And dare I add, very nice toned cheeks and strong masculine jawline! he he!

There now I hope you appreciate the time I spent analysing that photo! All ten seconds of it! 10seconds out of my hectc life! I hope you feel privileged!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I DO actually. Much appreciated... Zereil always said I had a superhero's chin. He said I should wear a mask...

WELL then, this changes things, doesn't it?

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:35 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

He said you shoud wear a mask? Um Ush? That may not have been quite as complimentary as it seemed at first!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually... YEAH! I'll get him for that...

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:41 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh dear! Now look what Ive done!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, the shoe's on the other side of his face NOW, isn't it! I don't need a mask, and I have Edna to prove it!

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:47 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

So I am your living testimony to the factthat you are not by any means ugly! Your hair looks different in this picture!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

it had just grown. I like it short, normally.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 05:52 AM