KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Now give it a stir: The queeq and Edna thread

Now give it a stir: The queeq and Edna thread
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Now give it a stir: The queeq and Edna thread

OK, now this one is a little more tricky.

• queeq needs some magic in his life?
  • Every girl needs a dutchman - Not sure about this one
  • Every university student needs a supplier - Dodgy.....
  • Ush is taken..
OK, I'm done here...

Old Post May 4th, 2001 05:02 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm taken? With Dim, is this? Because I'm NOT.

Hey! What about the Edna and Dim thread then? Can't we all just get along...

Er, actually, reading that back... that's not some horribly inappropriate male fantasy, that's a veiled reference to my earlier RC and Ush spoof idea...thought I'd better make that clear.

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Ushgarak ]

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 05:06 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

more confused confused confused confused

Old Post May 4th, 2001 10:57 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh, I don't know, a horribly inappropriate male fantasy sounds interesting... evil face

But can it be Denise Richards and Sandra Bullock? evil face evil face evil face

Old Post May 4th, 2001 12:14 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(Re-files divorce papers from queeq with lawyer) Okay. Now how about the Gundy and Mel Gibson thread ?

Old Post May 4th, 2001 05:54 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ok, everything is proceeding as I have foreseen... evil face

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:01 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, RC...I'm so proud of you. You've grown into such a tall, handsome and evil sith..... laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:08 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Heeeeeyyyyyy! Less of the handsome, they'll send you to the psych ward again!

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:11 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hmmmm....and I thought I was already here. laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:24 PM
Ratcat

Good point, carry on, maybe they'll let you out. laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 06:30 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Doubtful. Besides I do so enjoy it here, except for walking into the occasional tree. laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 07:01 PM
Ratcat

Well, take that silly mask off, Vader needs it back anyway, he's gone a rather nasty shade of purple.

Old Post May 4th, 2001 09:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Seriously, though, I'm NOT spoken for. Whatever gave you that idea?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 10:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

He's just jealous, Ush.. laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2001 10:23 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ho ho!

Still seems an odd thing to say, though.

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 10:28 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I can't wait to see what queeq says about this thread.....

Old Post May 4th, 2001 10:51 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

RC? How many times do I have to tell you? Im not a Uni student! Im still doing A levels.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:00 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Blimey, he was wide of the mark on this one...

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:34 PM
Ratcat

OK, explanations for the dim witted, no not you..

OK, Edna is off to University AFTER he a-levels....
Ush, you're already taken by Dim in the other thread, do pay attention 008....

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think your fantasies are getting the better of you RC... don't try and reject the elctricity between us by disguising it with all this...

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:48 PM