KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Now give it a stir: The queeq and Edna thread

Now give it a stir: The queeq and Edna thread
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Electricity between whom. I see no electricity between anyone around her, well apart from me and Gundy that is... wink

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:50 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Myself and yourself, you silly billy!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2001 11:54 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Silly billy ? I believe Ush just called you a goat, RC.

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:39 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

More of our Englishman's vernacular, Gundy...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:41 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Cheerio ! Spit spot ! How's that ?

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:45 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bit rough. Jerry-jopters dropping cabbages over the old bliney.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:51 AM
Ratcat

OK, English born and raise, don't have a clue what you're talking about... confused

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:53 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I put cabbage in my cole slaw and in my egg rolls, but I don't know about jerry-jopters. Sounds like a shoe.

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'd tell you why you don't understand, RC, but you'd hate me.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:55 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh I get it. This would be the part where you bash RC cause he's from a different part of the country. Like yankees here pick on southerners (just a generalism here, no offense to those of you in the south)

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You leap to big conclusions, don't you?

No, it's a Monty Python thing.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:10 AM
Ratcat

Actually, as the mad crow flies, I think we're less than 10 miles apart... smile

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not far off that, no.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:14 AM
Ratcat

I'm only about a mile from the crossing.

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:19 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Must have gone right past you enough times.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:21 AM
Ratcat

Yeah, you and the other 10's of Thousand every day. big grin

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I doubt they ALL do it just so they may get a glimpse of you, but maybe...

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:31 AM
Ratcat

Maybe I should put a sign up at Junction 2. "This way to RC's house" laughing out loud

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:37 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'd make new friends every hour!

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:42 AM
Ratcat

Hmmm, RC with friends. Nah, that ain't ever gonna happen. I'm not a people person.. smokin'

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:49 AM