KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » New Catwoman pics in costume (hot)

New Catwoman pics in costume (hot)
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

New Catwoman pics in costume (hot)

Take a look at sexy Halle

Attachment: catwoman.jpg
This has been downloaded 358 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 10:05 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

*drooling*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:38 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kitten25_2001

Hello, I am the Owner of a Yahoo Group called Catwoman's Hideout. I am asking for a boycott of the Catwoman Movie. On the Groups Home page you will find links to send letters about how you feel about this movie and a petition against it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:35 PM
kitten25_2001 is currently offline Click here to Send kitten25_2001 a Private Message Find more posts by kitten25_2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Wow interesting costume

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:51 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I don't like her no Pfeiffer is better yes

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:56 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

But Berry is better besides like it how she's takes Eatha Kitt's role

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:59 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

hmm halle's face looks wierd in that... erm

I agree Paola, Michelle Pfeiffer WAS better

laughing out loud ElmStreetFan, i like ur signature big grin

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 05:59 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

That doesnt look like Halle Berry.
Here's a little info on the movie:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327554/
I think maybe Asheley Judd would be better for this.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 08:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
Originally posted by kitten25_2001
Hello, I am the Owner of a Yahoo Group called Catwoman's Hideout. I am asking for a boycott of the Catwoman Movie. On the Groups Home page you will find links to send letters about how you feel about this movie and a petition against it.

loser...

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:12 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

I never thought she was good for the role. She should stick being storm.A Marvel comic.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:23 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

And ps. She looks hideous in that costume

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:24 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cool Black

Barf

mad That's definitely NOT Hall. Whereas I think she would be a good Catwoman, I DON'T think she is a good Storm...maybe Garcelle Beaveau (sp?) Jamie Foxx Show, currently NYPD Blue.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:00 AM
Cool Black is currently offline Click here to Send Cool Black a Private Message Find more posts by Cool Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patroclo

Smile

I like this stick out tongue

Attachment: catwomanmed.jpg
This has been downloaded 216 time(s).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:29 AM
Patroclo is currently offline Click here to Send Patroclo a Private Message Find more posts by Patroclo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Halle I like you but i think you're making a fool of your self. I know it might look a bit rude but she should never have signed up for catwoman

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:03 AM
catwoman22

No not hallie 4 cat woman

Hello wot is this? Hallie is a bit 2 thin and wot happened to cat woman being pale? I dont think hallie berry shoulda been cat woman . madsorry hallie but no Wot happened 2 nicole kidman? a good ole aussie who can act and would suit cat woman

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 01:19 PM
catwoman22 is currently offline Click here to Send catwoman22 a Private Message Find more posts by catwoman22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Why Kidman? Was she rumored to play Catwoman?The only other person I heard was Ashley Judd, which in my opinion would be better then Halle Berry.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 01:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Halle Berry is black, catwoman is white, anyone else see a conflict?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 12:48 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Halle makes an awful catwoman. I wasnt keen on the idea to start with, and the pics posted confirms it. And Hegemon is right, a black catwoman? This isnt rascism, seeing im black myself, but the idea is crazy !! She should stick to being Storm.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:15 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Halle makes an awful catwoman. I wasnt keen on the idea to start with, and the pics posted confirms it. And Hegemon is right, a black catwoman? This isnt rascism, seeing im black myself, but the idea is crazy !! She should stick to being Storm.

I know, she is a strange choice for catwoman and I don't agree that she should be catwoman (not that she doesn't look good in the costume big grin). For superhero movies I think that no name actors should be used otherwise people are too concerned with the actor instead of the character.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:23 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

I have no problem with popular actors being in comic movies. It's just that HAlle is not good for CAtwoman. THis whole project is just about MONEY. I don't hope it for the production company but i think this project will fail.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 07:12 PM