KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » And now the garnish: The Raz speculation thread

And now the garnish: The Raz speculation thread
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, that heartless man RC doesn't seem to want one...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:29 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmm..that's suprising.

Old Post May 5th, 2001 12:37 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He just strings me along...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:02 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The management would like to point out that RC did not engage brain before making this post and would respective like to withdraw it.

Sorry, wasn't meant to be name calling.

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: RC ]

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:08 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Are you ALL of them?

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:12 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

RC, please behave!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:13 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(Hides behind Raz) Yes. Behave !

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:15 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

What did I do?

I'm just making conversation, being very pleased with myself and in a very good mood, not angry with anyone, even queeq.

Now, that must tell you what a good mood I'm in... big grin

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:16 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Casually breaking my heart...

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:17 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Calling people names is against the rules....remember???

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:20 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Since finti isn't here right now, I'll just quick fill in for him ("don't go breakin' my heart, don't go breakin' my heart ) Elton John & Kiki Di (not sure on spelling)

Well then please continue to misbehave by all means. stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:21 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He can be so mean, sometimes...

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:24 AM
Ratcat

Sorry Raz, you're right. That wasn't how it was meant but I see you point. It's gone.

And gee, thanks Gundy, you're no help in a crisis!

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:25 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Since finti isn't here right now, I'll just quick fill in for him ("don't go breakin' my heart, don't go breakin' my heart ) Elton John & Kiki Di (not sure on spelling)

Well then please continue to misbehave by all means. stick out tongue

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundy has, of course, defaulted to Mayhem mode.

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:28 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Deja Vu

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Double Mayhem!

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:34 AM
Ratcat

It was Kiki Dee. Geezz, takes me back a few yeahs.

Then there was the remake with Elton and Ru Paul, now that was strange.

Old Post May 5th, 2001 01:40 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

* confused appears*

someone call me?

Old Post May 5th, 2001 10:37 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

good one Gundy, glad you chose the version with Kikki Dee instead of Elton John and Ru Paul yikes.

Old Post May 5th, 2001 11:51 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote