KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Whats scarier than a Horror Movie?

Whats scarier than a Horror Movie?
Started by: -hh-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Whats scarier than a Horror Movie?

o man ok this is what happened last Saturday. (i was going to post this sooner but forgot). Ok i volunteer at Hospital every saturday for about 5 hours. I volunteer at Heart Department (very ill patients). It was around 9:30, i was going up the eleveator to the 8th floor, elevator opens...i walk in...start walking to begin working...when all of a sudden i see the scariest patient ever! It's sad but scary in a way. She/He (i couldn't tell cuz she/he looked really old and ill). SHe/He came out form a stroke and her mouth was sticking down like the movie "THe RIng" the scene when she opens the closet door. BUT it was real. When i saw that i actually got scared! I tried not to look but cmon that was scary but sad
anyone experience anything like this?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:47 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah, i walked in on back fire taking a shower eek! now that was some scary shit

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:08 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

!!!!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:14 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
yeah, i walked in on back fire taking a shower eek! now that was some scary shit

yeah my huge penis can be frightening

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah man the same thing happened to me when I looked for my aun't room (she had a baby) and I saw a burn victim it reminded me of Freddy.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:16 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
yeah my huge penis can be frightening

it was deformed big not just big, deformed big big grin *Still has nightmares about the incedent, shivers*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:24 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yeah, i know. i was the inspiration for the elphant man (look for the pun)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:33 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

well my thread turned into something not so serious lol smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:42 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yep. Gotta love it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:02 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yup

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:05 AM
DeNiro

big grin arent u glad i was fist to post on it hock

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yup. smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:13 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

my this isn't really scary just discusting. My dad fell off his bik and then he got a scab over his whole stomach sick and it stuck 2 his shirt just thinking about it makes me wanna hurl!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:54 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

sick u know what is kida scary but didnt really happen is when u dream and u dream that u like fall and the fall seems so real u fall out of bed and shit and it freakz ya out a lil bit

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 11:51 AM
grymlock
mountain of power

and that's the way the cookie crumble... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 11:55 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote