KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » TourDeBronx

TourDeBronx
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

TourDeBronx

anyone going?

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:25 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i dunno what it is, and i live in california...so no.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:26 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

What's that? huh

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:26 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

u take a tour of de bronx dud big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:27 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

im from cali

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:28 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Well I ain't goin'

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:31 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

me nither unless one of u want to giv me some money to go cause i always wanted to go to new york big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:33 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

It's like the TourDeFrance...except in the Bronx and not very competitive

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:34 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I've gone to New York and it's cool

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:38 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

I live on a bunch of Deserted Islands in an exclusive corner of the globe ( So Discovery Channel says... )

I have no idea what de Bronx is besides something that sounds like something Remmy LeBeau would say.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:39 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

The Bronx is a dangerous neighborhood in NY were Yankee Stadium is located, Yankee Stadium is where the NY basebal team (yankees) play baseball.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:44 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by pablo007
The Bronx is a dangerous neighborhood in NY were Yankee Stadium is located, Yankee Stadium is where the NY basebal team (yankees) play baseball.

oh god, the stereotypical nyc...::shakes head:: The Bronx isn't anymore or anyless dangerous than the rest of nyc. The stereotype is that a bunch of hispanic ghetto kids live in the projects up there but a huge percent of the bronx is "weschester-like" since it is connected to it. It's actually a pretty nice borough although i myself prefer Brooklyn over all the others(of course no bias heh)

...and the bronx isn't a neighborhood, it's a borough. For those of you who don't know nyc is made up of 5 boroughs which as "The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhatten, Queens, and Staten Island"

and the yankees are only one of our major league baseball teams

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:28 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

My dad was born in Brooklyn. He moved when he was two years old to California. But at least I can say my dad was born in Brooklyn. That sounds so bad ass when you live in Cali.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:40 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote