KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Time for more Photo's?

Time for more Photo's?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Well it was christmas and then Sndrews birthday. I had to humour him. He gets annoyed otherwise and takes photos when you dont know he is going to. So it saves the hassle of having to find the camera and delete the photo if you just pose for one and put him out of his misery. And you dtart getting any ideas!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 02:39 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And the photo with you and your classmates?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 02:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

That was the christmas one.

Or are you talking about the one with ALL my classmates because that was a school photo and doesn't count.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 02:44 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That was Christmas? Well, I'm getting ideas anyway...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 02:46 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh dont! I really hate photos! If I send you a holiday picture from Newquay will that satisfy you?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 02:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That will just make me more upset that you won't let ME take one!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 02:56 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well why does it have to be one taken by you? A photo is a photo!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 02:59 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You must be brain dead if you don't think that looks personal.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 03:00 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well I don't get what the difference is! Besides you did want to take it on the hottest day this year when I was all hot and flustered and looking dreadful. I would rather you didn't have a photo of me looking like that quite frankly!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 03:02 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You looked fine toi me.

And do I seriously have to explain why taking a photo of you for me to keep is better than you just sending one, especially when that means you allow others and not me?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 03:06 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well don't explain it if you don't want ot. Or if you have to then do it over email or PM. But I still don't get it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 03:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, we can certainly assume we aren't getting any more Edna pics... I'll work on more of me.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 03:19 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

*waits patiently for Ush's picture*

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 07:56 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, if I'd known you two were gonna fight about it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 08:39 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

They are fun to watch, aren't they. Young lovers' fights. big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 01:48 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Hey stop that! We are not young lovers!

But incidentally I ave just discovered a great way that I can get some photos to show you. But you will have to wait for me to take some some first or atleast find a film that I haven't had develope yet.

And is Dim going to make another GDF pic?

[ June 27, 2001: Message edited by: Edna witch ]

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 05:04 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll have new pics when Tommy and I get back from Cape Hatteras....end of August. But you guys have seen enough of my mug already.
stick out tongue

Edna reminded me...I thought Dim was re-doing the GDF banner pic too.... ????

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 05:50 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

We will never tire of seeing yur pics gundy! You are the glowing face of the board!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 05:52 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

That's only in the summer dear, when I've been in the sun. cool

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 06:29 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I hope we don't have another GDF banner pic, but if we do, I don't want to be in it.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2001 12:24 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote