KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Favorite Foods?

Favorite Foods?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jameous Woodshire

I love Mexican food!

I also like a freshly grilled Steak or even cheeseburger charred to perfection.

I also like an occasional pizza from the local Italian place around the corner.

If I buy fast food its from the Mexi place around the street, they have the best tacos for around a buck. And its not compleatly greasy like at Taco Bell or the ones like that.

Mostly I eat at home. Taco salad made with ground turkey and other good stuff.

Old Post May 7th, 2001 03:01 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I love Mexican tooo..

I'm dying for a cheeseburger right now..but I"m cutting out beef..*withdrawl pains*

Old Post May 7th, 2001 03:11 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Awwww! Thats too bad. sad

I need to eat better, but I'm following a Better Choices plan. Instead of a Chili Burger, I only have a plain burger. Its not the best diet, but its sort of a start.

Try a ground turkey burger, they have hardly any taste, but they have no fat smile Its almost worth it. wink

Old Post May 7th, 2001 03:15 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Pants

I'm with you on the Korma, RC. Definately the best Indian meal. Starting with an onion bhaji, followed by poppadums with mango chutney, then the curry itself, and I always need a duvet sized naan to mop up the sauce afterwards.
As for fish, I don't eat anything that smells like my dog's breath (which is pretty much just fish).
I also like the doner kebabs from Amigos down the road, eveything on except tomatoes, with gallons of chilli sauce.

Old Post May 7th, 2001 03:27 AM
Darth Pants is currently offline Find more posts by Darth Pants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Cutting out any food is a bad idea, IMHO. Eating a sensible, healthy diet and taking regular exercise is the best way to a healthy lifestyle.

Why would you cut out Beef Dim?

Old Post May 7th, 2001 03:27 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Mostly to getover this incessent craving for burgers..I want to eat them all the time.

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:11 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nothing wrong with that. Hamburgers, in moderation, as part of a healthy diet will do you no harm at all.

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:18 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's probably the theory that counts more here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, I think it's the nutritional science that should count... But that's just MHO...

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And thus theory meets reality...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, no one really looses weight healthily by starvation.

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:46 AM
Dim
Creativity

I know..it's just the moderation part I'm having problems with..

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:46 AM
Ratcat

Well, as my grandfather once told me...

If you eat like a pig, you'll look like a pig...

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:52 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not sure that stands up to detailed analysis. My friend eats like a pig but looks like a hippo...

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:54 AM
Ratcat

Yeah, that that was in the 70's....... laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

My God, he's right...

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 04:58 AM
Ratcat

Had Hippos been invented in the 70's?

Old Post May 7th, 2001 05:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm pretty certain, yeah.

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 05:06 AM
Ratcat

Well that kinda works, but hippos eat underwater so it would get kinda messy.

Old Post May 7th, 2001 05:15 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Depends what it's eating...

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2001 05:18 AM