KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » phoenix

phoenix
Started by: Hegemon875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yes its how thay are gonna link the second to the third and to the cartoons because she was talking bout evolution is jean evoling to the phonix

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 07:43 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

blue: you are so lucky to find and have such great sources to get these amazing pix from x2! where did you get them?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:34 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Can somebody tell me which is the original Phoenix story???? The one i know is the one from animated series embarrasment

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:31 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that's the only one i know of too.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
blue: you are so lucky to find and have such great sources to get these amazing pix from x2! where did you get them?

LOL..like I've said I have the movie in my computer... stick out tongue wink big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:53 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
Can somebody tell me which is the original Phoenix story???? The one i know is the one from animated series embarrasment

You can see all the complete X-MEN character bios here. I think they are from the Marvel encyclopedia ?? But it's all complete. Even the mutants that are not too popular. wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:58 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

thanx shadowy big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:11 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

No problem. big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:37 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i thought the official marvel site got rid of those bios.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:41 AM
shadowy_blue

I'm not sure if it's from the MARVEL site. Maybe from the MARVEL encyclopedia. ???..He/she just copied it. (lots of hard work) stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

must be. those bios are old the last time i checked.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 06:13 AM