KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Final Profecy

Final Profecy
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

what's keeping you, Lance???? read boy read!
j/k take your time...not like NJO is going anywhere

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I haven't read anything in many months.

I don't feel like taking time out from my night to read.

My nights are reserved for my girlfriend and I to talk.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:12 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey all smile I hope you wont mind me droping in on this post to ask you a question about something I found while looking through a star wars Encyclopedia. I'm guessing you people would be the ones to ask, reading over this post you have read quite a lot of star wars bookssmile

In relation to a character by the name of Akanah Norand Goss I found this.....

"She traveled to Coruscant and found Luke, even though he'd hidden himself away in Darth Vader's old residence. She came to him with an offer to help him find his mother and thereby ease some of his emotional burden. She took Luke to her homeworld of Lucazec, but they failed to find any information on Luke's mother."

Can anyone expand on this? Luke's mother?? are they just talking about a burial site? Amidala isn't still alive is she?

I haven't read any EU books myself as yet (am going to now in a big way) I've read alot of the online Encyclopedia and most of the 'behind the magic' CD ROM so I know a little but this just came to me as quite a surprise about Luke's Mother.

Thanks for your time smile

Peloquin.

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:55 AM
Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ok, I have read this book.

If I remember correctly she promises to take Luke to his mother but basically it all ends up being false.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:30 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I'm not certain seeing as I've never read this....but from what you say...I go with Lance...you want the "real" reason...someone thought it would be cool to have Luke go looking for his momma long before the prequels came out...so old "history" type books on SW are outdated

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peloquin
Restricted

Account Restricted

cheers, lance & Julie. smile

Chillin out with my little Irish leprechaun, my faithful butler Jeeves and a ukulele playin Hawaiian midget. All is solid in Pel's world.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Kahlil Gibran

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:25 AM
Click here to Send Peloquin a Private Message Find more posts by Peloquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Also I vaguely remember that there was a trilogy that had something to do with Luke looking for his mother...that amounted to nothing as well

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:26 PM
LanceWindu

You're talking about the same trilogy Julie, I'm forgetting what the title of the series is...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:38 PM
Julie
The Student

oh...I thought we were talking about an excyclopedia thingy....sorry....uhhhh.....hmm what was that called anyway....Black Fleet Crisis?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:08 PM
LanceWindu

I think so.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:10 PM
Julie
The Student

yes...*shudders*....that was just plain awful......boring .....yuck

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:44 PM