KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Missing Pictures

Missing Pictures
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Missing Pictures

VirtualAve have just shut down my account, so any pics that are hosted by me are currently down.

If you've noticed that your sig or any other pic isn't working, then send it to me via email and I'll upload it to my new webspace.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2001 06:20 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh great, the stupid GDF pic is back. Gee that's nice....

Additionally, now you HAVE to scroll at least one page down to see the content on EVERY page of the GDF. Unless you running above 1024 x 768 which hardly anyone will be.

Can't we loose it until we have something smaller, or at least not as tall...

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: RC ]

Old Post Jun 30th, 2001 07:45 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Hmm...why didn't you complain about this in the last forum?

I think the banner looks great.

You DON'T have to scroll on every page in the GDF. Click on the last posters username and it will take you to the last post...without scrolling!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 12:51 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well pardon me, clearly having a little problem with constructive critisism here? laughing out loud

Plus only 50% of the people in that picture actually post here any more...

Just MHO... big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 12:52 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote:
Originally posted by RC:
<STRONG>Oh great, the stupid GDF pic is back. Gee that's nice....
</STRONG>

Nope I don't take critisism well when put like that.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 01:31 AM
Ratcat

You know, it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile? big grin

And as EVERYONE knows, I hated that pic after what Dim did to me in it. Everyone else looked kinda cool and I looked kinda short.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 01:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

MANY more muscles, I understand.

Enda thinks you look good in that pic, RC! Well, you ALL looked like Gods to me when I first saw it.

RC is right, though; times have changed- I had reckoned that it would not come back until the new one was ready. Which reminds me- due to changing circumstances Edna may be able to get lots of pics in soon. I'll try and find some better ones of me as well; the last GDF pics I submitted to Dim were somewhat emergency jobs.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 03:21 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, that's good news.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 03:39 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'm not even sure if Dim is interested in updating the pic....I hope she is though.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 03:50 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Just noticed that all pics hosted by RC on his lineone account seems to have gone kaput.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 03:55 AM
Ratcat

Have they? I only host two now which are for Ush and Queeq.

I'll have a look see.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 04:02 AM
Ratcat

They're there. Must be a problem at lineone.

Maybe you should take over hosting of them Raz.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 04:22 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've moved queeqs over and now just Ushgarak.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 04:46 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I thought Dim was working on a new GDF pic. Not meant to be a complaint either, but I agree with RC that half the people in it don't post any more or hardly any more.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:46 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And so they must be eliminated...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:52 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yikes Ush....you're up late tonight.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:56 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I've been up later. One of those nights...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 06:01 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well its a saturday nite, so I guess that goes without saying.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 06:02 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It does? Not in my life...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 06:05 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well actually we go to bed around nine every night through the week. I'd rather not stay up late on the weekend nights cause it throws me off my schedule mon and tues.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 06:11 AM