KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Weirdos

Weirdos
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Well he doesn't like gremlins you know....

Old Post May 16th, 2001 09:19 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I know, but that is VERY kind. You have such a big heart, for bunnies and Ushies.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 09:37 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Please remind me about how this is still on topic? The topic was circus acts I believe.

Last I saw it was on emoticons and sheep shagging.....

Old Post May 16th, 2001 10:35 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

RC, when the time to close the thread comes, it will be closed by one of the mods. If you feel it should close now, please try PMing one of the mods.

Althought *technically* we are on topic of the subject...

Old Post May 16th, 2001 11:29 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, RC, you were the one saying you were on topic with all that weird conversation stuff...

Anyone else want to kill my clowns?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 17th, 2001 12:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Like you would huh?

Old Post May 17th, 2001 12:27 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Technically I can't close it. This is a very weird thread, by lots of weirdo's. Seems like this one cannot go off topic, unless you start talking about things that actually make sense.

Old Post May 17th, 2001 12:29 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As I have just talked about... this thread is ENORMOUSLY off topic. it;s the first psot that counts, not the title.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 17th, 2001 12:36 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Who reads the first post?

Anyway, grumble, grumble, over 100 posts, grumble, grumble, off topic, grumble grumble, so closing.

Old Post May 17th, 2001 12:40 AM
Ratcat

I think that was kinda my point, but let's keep it open anyway...

Old Post May 17th, 2001 12:40 AM