KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A Witches Holiday- Edna zooms away to foreign lands...

A Witches Holiday- Edna zooms away to foreign lands...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A Witches Holiday- Edna zooms away to foreign lands...

Well, Cornwall, anyway. May as well be foreign.

So, Edna is spending a week in Newquay to celebrate leaving school with all her (presumably Witchy) friends. My friends all did that as well... and my mother's when she was at school (WITH her, of course)... what is it with Newquay and leaving Sixth-Formers?

So once again Edna won't be around for a week... but by the time she gets back, she should be able to get on a lot more, as some of her previous problems appear to be solved...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 03:26 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Maybe she'll have lots of lovely holiday snaps.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 03:37 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Lets hope she has a good time, and comes back with a ton of stories to tell!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 03:51 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Hang on! I haven't gone yet! 6 hours to go! We're leaving at seven.

All packed and ready to go. I even dyed my hair this eveing ready for the occassion. Much to Ush's strong disapproval I might add!

Anyway I shall try and get some holiday pics posted when I get back. If I can work out how to use this new scanner of ours!

And you lot had better have all sent me your damn baby photos when I get back! Even you Raz! No geting out of this I'm afraid! Or I will hunt you down! Well I may bombard you with emails or something!

Anyway see you all in a week!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 04:52 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, you DID dye it, eh?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 04:54 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes I did! Not quite the colour I had intended it to go but it's still nice. Auburn. I like it anyway. Not red like I was hoping for though but never mind! I know you disapprove but tough! I love dying my hair! Haven't been able to do it for years! Stupid school rules!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 04:55 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Post a pic of your new hair!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 04:56 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not that I disapprove, exactly... thoguh Raz is right. Send a pic!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 04:56 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

OK will do when I get back! Hopefully Dad will have the scanner and camera set up then. But it really isn't that big a diference. Or I don't think so anyway! It's not like I dyed it black or bleached it blonde or anything!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:02 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You're only making the waiting to see a pic worse for all of us...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:03 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Good good good!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You'll go a step too far one day, my dear...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:13 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Never!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Arrogant is this young one...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:18 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

confident is all!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:20 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gone, as well... Bon voyage!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:26 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Have a great time Edna ! Hurry back !

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 05:48 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah, don't get in TOO much trouble..

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 09:30 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hey, she's celebrating the end of school, I bet she'll get into all sorts of trouble, just nothing illegal I hope. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 12:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Celebrating the end of schhol was cool.To bad I dont remeber too much about it for some odd reason. roll eyes (sarcastic) Bottoms up Edna cool

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 02:30 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote