KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Best DVD ever ?

Best DVD ever ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Jackass the Movie is an excellent film (if you like that kinda thing) and it has tons of brilliant extras. it gets my vote.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:03 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Die Hard's good too

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:45 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cycochic

I only found one bit funny in the whole of the jackass movie, that was the golf bit, other than that I think the actual series is better!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:42 PM
cycochic is currently offline Click here to Send cycochic a Private Message Find more posts by cycochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

The best dvd ever is matrix reloaded!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 06:22 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by cycochic
I only found one bit funny in the whole of the jackass movie, that was the golf bit, other than that I think the actual series is better!!

the series is better but i still love the movie. have you watched the additional footage? some of that is hilarious.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 06:27 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

SLC Punk is one of the best DVD's I have ever rented in my life. It's very educational and teaches you alot about the things you realize growing up and about life. I recomend it to all ages!

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 07:06 PM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cycochic

I have seen the extended footage and its okay but i still stand by what I said in the first place. The series has a lot more variety in it and one episode even has brad pitt in it, now that was funny!!!! Especially the bit where he got kidnapped!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:01 PM
cycochic is currently offline Click here to Send cycochic a Private Message Find more posts by cycochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

SLC punk was very cool and teaches you about the true life of a punk.And tells you about posers.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 10:11 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Well, not that I am going to have a biased opinion but...any of the LotR EEbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 05:03 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Lord of the Rings: Extended Edotion certainly take the cake when it comes to amount of extras, and quality

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:33 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

MATRIX 1&2!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:54 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

the LOTR extended editions

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 09:55 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Okay heres a couple of dvds categorized into particular categories regarding best ofs...

Best Audio Commentary :
Tom Savini ~ Dawn of the Dead,
Reece Sheersmith, Mark Pemberton, Jeremy Dyson & Mark Gatiss ~ The League of Gentlemen,
Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Norman Lovett, Robert Llwelyn & Danny John Jules ~ Red Dwarf

Best making of featuretes :
Snatch
The Wicker Man

Best overall value :
Lord of the Rings : TFotR & TTT
Terminator 2 : Judgment Day
Band of Brothers

Best Series DVD:
The Simpsons
Fawlty Towers
Band of Brothers

Best Interviews:
John Cleese ~ Fawlty Towers

Best Miscellaneous Feature:
The lego dancing knights ~ Monty Python & The Holy Grail

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:27 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

wicker man you rule at movies! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 11:30 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

T'is true big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:54 AM
wicker_man
V.2

Why thank you gentlemen, im humbled.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 12:29 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

and tv, and possibly music.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 12:51 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

Mine would be 8 Mile, its got a bonus video of the track 'superman' and its truely a great film it deserves to be on a dvd, rather then a video

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:46 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takuma
A watcher of many movies

I'd have to say.......either LotR, or big trouble in little china

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 06:08 AM
Takuma is currently offline Click here to Send Takuma a Private Message Find more posts by Takuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The Indiana Jones Box set is bretty good

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 01:02 PM