KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Southpaw

Southpaw
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Hmph..ARe you still going to stand by that whole bit about me saying I lost my wallet and that I eat with my tongue then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

[ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: Dim ]

Old Post May 9th, 2001 06:58 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, you did forget you wallet at leats once but that was my fault as I remember.

OK, I take it all back....

How's Tink?

Old Post May 9th, 2001 07:04 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Just fine..thank you very much big grin

Old Post May 9th, 2001 07:06 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh goody....

Old Post May 9th, 2001 07:10 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Tink? confused

Old Post May 9th, 2001 08:20 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Uh huh. Can we help you? cool

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:31 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, you can. Two Tinks please?

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:14 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

queeq, I find it impossibvle to imaginbe a situation when I would give you a tink.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

Seemed like an orginal way to find out what a tink was. Sorry.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:35 AM
Ratcat

Ask the recipient...

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:38 AM
queeq
Chaos

Okay. Dim, can I have tow tinks please?

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:04 AM
Ratcat

Tow?????

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:07 AM
queeq
Chaos

You never heard of tow tinks? Ask the recipient.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:09 AM
Ratcat

Oh I have.... She thinks you're crazy.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:12 AM
queeq
Chaos

The recipient's always right.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:30 AM
queeq
Chaos

I always notice such things. Hair cut, southpaws, anything.... director's eye I guess.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 04:36 AM
Ratcat

Actually, I did notice on the very first night as she paid for dinner with he credit card - And before anyone says anything, she paid up on a bet by buying dinner...

Just thought I'd see what reaction I got, clearly I am a bad person.... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2001 04:41 AM
queeq
Chaos

Didn't she need to sign anything when she paid with the credit card then?

Old Post May 10th, 2001 04:44 AM
Ratcat

Yes, she did. THAT was when I noticed. That was what I was saying, I did notice within hours of meeting.... In fact, it was mentioned in conversation. smile

Old Post May 10th, 2001 04:47 AM
Ratcat

I know that, I don't think that point was in dispute...

Old Post May 10th, 2001 09:33 AM