KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Southpaw

Southpaw
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

I would never call Dim a squik. She doesn't eat chocolate covered marbles does she ?

Old Post May 15th, 2001 03:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I don't know her THAT well......

Old Post May 15th, 2001 03:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, no I don't....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 15th, 2001 06:30 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh yes, I think you do.

Old Post May 15th, 2001 08:01 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Contrary to your opinion queeq, I don't. Actually, I find it to be the height of arrogance on your part to even make a statement like that.

Old Post May 15th, 2001 11:40 PM
queeq
Chaos

My, we are friendly today.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 01:33 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Not at all, you presume to know all about my friendship with Dim... That isn't appreciated.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 01:37 AM
queeq
Chaos

Not at all friendly? That's what I said.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 01:45 AM
Ratcat

Please don't try and make a joke of it queeq. I'm quite serious here. You have no idea at all, so please don't make like you do.

Now, the topic was lefthandedness...

Old Post May 16th, 2001 02:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, you do.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 04:20 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

surprise, surprise, surprise big grin big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 16th, 2001 09:14 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Now Keo, what does that mean?

Old Post May 16th, 2001 11:01 AM
queeq
Chaos

so you are seriously unfriendly? Hmmm, interesting. Explains a lot too.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 02:59 PM
Ratcat

Only to you queeq. If you act like an idiot then expect to be treat like one.

I would have thought that three requests for you to drop it would be enough, clearly you feel you have the right to carry on.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 03:32 PM
finti

"Carry on go posting" big grin a new great British film

Old Post May 16th, 2001 03:44 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So now I'm an idiot. And it seems you like to dictate who can say what. So all in all, you set limits to what I can say, yet you take all the freedom to insult anyone you like in any way you see fit. Now I don't mind the latter, but if you bounce the ball, expect it to bounce back.

Posting your situation of your depressions and personal situation on here does serve the purpose to make us more considerate towards your condition, although I don't think it excuses you from similar actions which you condemn. If you want to play the playful insulting game back and forth, fine with me. But I will not concede to only your rules.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 03:49 PM
Ratcat

Starring a host of dead actors.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 03:50 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well tow squiks eat chocolate covered marbles. And yes, some are left-handed. Well, left-tentacled anyway.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 06:51 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Queeq, I was going to reply here but feel it is not the place to do so. Therefore please see the PM I have sent you.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 07:16 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, I have. Please read my reply.

Old Post May 16th, 2001 07:30 PM