KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » guess who just bought tickets for the matrix revolutions world premiere

guess who just bought tickets for the matrix revolutions world premiere
Started by: rysdigital

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SimplePriest

I've seen it. I saw it twice. Actually I wrote it. Actually I'm Andy Wachowski. I'm watching it right now... Ha ha ha ha. Smith is going to Eat neo. He turns him into a cookie and eats him in one bite. You just wait and see. Then you'll know that I'm Andy. hehehehe.

I'm gonna tell everything... and you can't stop me.

lol, oh I've always wanted to do that...

Happy Dance I love spoilers

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 08:40 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

What a bunch of show offs. I DO NOT CARE WHEN YOU GET TO SEE IT AS LONG AS I GET TO SEE IT I AM HAPPY! laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:21 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yeah, in the end, we're all going to see it about ten times before the end of the year... so why does it matter if you see it first? We'll just see it more than you smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:26 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

quote:
Originally posted by SimplePriest
I've seen it. I saw it twice. Actually I wrote it. Actually I'm Andy Wachowski. I'm watching it right now... Ha ha ha ha. Smith is going to Eat neo. He turns him into a cookie and eats him in one bite.

HAHAHAHAHA big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:29 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

priestjim, only real naive people on these forums will still believe you smile your lying ass won't be here after 31th of october, and you know it. just stop your crap, it's been done (over and over and over). thanks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:37 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

big grin

As for priestjim and "a week before": I currently use my science skills at the Danish version of BBC, translating science into normal lingo. I'll ask when the press-opening is tomorrow if the right guy is at work, then we'll see WHEN it opens.

If it opens a week before, AND priestjim can prove that he works for the press simply put him on ignore, if you don't want him to ruin YOUR Revolutions experience wink

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:30 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

GOOOOOOOO OMEGAAAAA!!!!!! *cheers*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:53 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i want to go to the premiere sad

Omega> cool

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:07 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

I've seen it already! I work for Warner Bros and helped with the final editing of the extended version NOT realeased in theatres! HAHAHA

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:10 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

What the f**k? funny guy

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah...right... mad miffed What the f**k?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 07:13 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Omega, What type of scientist are you? social or life science?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 07:15 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Coolborader98> You ARE aware, I hope, that NO ONE here believes you, right?

Okay, the guy in charge of getting press-tickets says he doesn’t know when revolutions is shown to the press yet, probably on the 1st or 2nd of November ( It IS usually not more than a few days before).
And yes, of course I pleaded with him to get ME to the press-showing. Problem is, I don’t really have a valid reason, so it MAY become expensive. And no: IF I do, I’ll not say a SQUEAK. But do keep your fingers crossed because

I CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER! It’s official now. I want to see it! RIGHT NOW!

Icansee> I have a masters degree in theoretical physics and a bachelors degree in mathematics. And then a smaller degree in professional communications.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 11:59 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

How old are you?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:10 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Omega, Cool, you love numbers I take it that you are either a programmer/physicst or statistic person?

Cool though I think scientist contribute a lot to the world but do not ge the rewards etc.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:43 AM
Clavis
HOT

I'm going to study computer technology at glasgow uni when I'm old enough(maybe)
but I want to try to become an actress in hollywood first big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 12:53 PM
Korri

sad im so jelous of him!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:26 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Icansee> Nope, I’m a physicist. I’m educated as a mathematical detective, who tries to figure out the Universe wink I simply WORK right now at the Danish national TV station, making stuff that layman can understand.

Korri> Of who? No one here has already seen the movie.
Here:

Attachment: premiereneo.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:33 PM
Korri

its just i wanna go to the premiere sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:39 PM
rysdigital
the end has come

buy tickets.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:41 PM