KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER (II)

QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER (II)
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER (II)

The other thread has been closed as it won't display anypage after 24.

Original thread is here.

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:06 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, I think that

KAAAABBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Would have been more appropriate...

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:08 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

COuld someone re-post the last few messages at the old thread?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

In the moments before the explosion Ush, RC and the others escaped From the deathstar. While Queeq and gundy closly followed by Phinney escaped also.

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:17 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hadn't blown yet as far as I knew...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:20 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

OK, the last message was by Edna:
quote:
Yep! Im going back to sleep now. Dont feel so good! See you

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:21 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

well thats whats gonna happen right, u guys are going to escape right.

SO Queeq come on we gotta go, whenever you are ready!! Go get edna up ush she is going to blow i think

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:24 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Look, are you trying to say that becuase of the |Death Star's loose figther defence a one man fighter may slip through, fire a torpedo dowen the exhaust evnt and start a chain reaction thatcould destroy the whole station?

Even if that WERE possible, such a shot would be impossible, even for a computer

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:26 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

It is not, at my home planet i used to shoot wombats with my T-16

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, now I think about it, I could probably do it...

Oh dear...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:37 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Get edna and go to the escape ship. NOW!

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, I'll take care of Edna. You;d better get going yourself.

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:43 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

I am flying behind Queeq, I will not go until he goes.

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Fair enough. Right, I've just got an officer to speak to...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:46 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Who is the officer

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:52 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's an aide to Tarkin...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 01:58 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

ohhh

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Whole place rocks)

Blimey. Someone must have blown up a flak turret...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

*incoming message through the QDSD speaker system*

.....PPPRRRRRRRR....*blows mike*... Ahem, ladies and gentlemen, honorable guests of the Death Star Diner. I am approaching Bespin with my partner Gundark. We'll be preparing a nice new bar on Cloud City. Enjoy the evacuation and Phinney..... get on your escape ship NOW!!!!!....

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:17 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

~Hello? Is anyone there. Dim and I are still in here you know...~

*Wants out of closet*

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:22 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote