KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » damn it

damn it
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

damn it

i was all ready to post about this one movie that is coming out if ne one can tell me that would be great it is like a movie i totally forgot everything about it but it looks good umm just start yelling out names of new horror movie realsing out soon

Last edited by DeNiro on Oct 2nd, 2003 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:28 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

that's the way the cookie crumble.... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:43 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Bubba Ho TEP thats the one i am most looking forward to seeing!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:52 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha whats up cowboyography nice avatar bro u and me can be twins almost and hell yes ur status is great i luv that line good choice in avatar and staatus and also welcome to the site and have fun

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:54 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

thanks, Im a ragular on Rotten Tomatoes with same name and Avatar, however this sight is way better,,,,,more populated to

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:55 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i have heard of rotten tomatoes before yeah this communtiy is better the most other forums i have seen but i used to be on a really cool bodybuilding site called freakz but i got kicked off cause i fu*cked up my pass word but ne way bro glad to see ya joined

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:58 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

so it wasnt Bubba Ho Tep??? have you heard about Bubba? I think it will be awsome!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:59 PM
DeNiro

naw i havent heard of that movie yet the movie i am wanting to find out is like about kids at this camp maybe but all i know is there was a naked girl in a lae in the preview anfd then i forgot the rest when i startyed talkin about under world but i will prolly see the preview tonighte but it is still drivng me crazy that i cant find out the name of the movie but what is bubba ho tep about

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:03 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Ok bear with me here the setting is a current day old folks home
Bruce Cambell From the Evil Dead series Plays Elvis(he switched with an impersonater shortly before his death), he teams up with an old black guy who thinks that he is JFK and together they battle a mummy thats in the basement of the old folks home!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:07 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

here is a Sysnopsis of the film
Based on the Bram Stoker Award nominee short story by acclaimed author Joe R. Lansdale, Bubba Ho-tep tells the “true” story of what really did become of Elvis Presley. We find Elvis(Bruce Campbell) as an elderly resident in an East Texas rest home, who switched identities with an Elvis impersonator years before his “death”, then missed his chance to switch back. Elvis teams up with Jack(Ossie Davis), a fellow nursing home resident who thinks that he is actually President John F. Kennedy, and the two valiant old codgers sally forth to battle an evil Egyptian entity who has chosen their long-term care facility as his happy hunting grounds…

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:08 PM
DeNiro

that sounds crazy i will see it though just cause how intresting it sounds and if u typed that u r a very sart indivudale cause that so8unded like a reviwe off the net stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:09 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

here is ELVIS HIMSELF

Attachment: elvis2222.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:11 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

and here is JFK!!!

Attachment: jfk.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:11 PM
DeNiro

for like a half of a second i thought that that was morgan freemond but ne way that looks crazy is it considered horror or what cause i thought it might have been a horror moive since u started talkin about it here

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:13 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

and one more
READY FOR BATTLE

Attachment: battle.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:14 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

here is the mummy pretty scary looking

Attachment: mummy.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:16 PM
DeNiro

haha just decided to throw that one in there huh big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:19 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

well there arent to many pics of the mummy yet unfortunatley

i did find one more

Attachment: mummy32.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:21 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

It's horror/comedy it looks funny.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:09 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The Undead looks neat.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:11 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote