KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » LUCAS RACIST NO BUT THE JEDI COUNSIL?

LUCAS RACIST NO BUT THE JEDI COUNSIL?
Started by: DARTHWALKER77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

You're the best assistant a mad doctor could ever have. I'm so glad I built you. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 07:10 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Finti the barman sweeps up all the loose screws from the floor. eek!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 07:52 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh good, we may need them again.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 08:25 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

See? The JC can make light of even the most attacking of threads...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 11:54 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I'm guessing Raz hasn't read it yet.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 01:03 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oooooooooh, THAT!

Whoopsie.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 01:47 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTHWALKER77

didnt expect yall to have that much fun with it smokin' now can someone tell me why i dont have side and bottom scrolls here.
thanx

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 02:06 AM
DARTHWALKER77 is currently offline Click here to Send DARTHWALKER77 a Private Message Find more posts by DARTHWALKER77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Should have. How are you accessing the site? Is it from another site or have you added the URL to your Favs?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 02:18 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Darthwalker, you're welcome to be here. Drop by in the Endor Entertainment Establishment for your free drinks.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 12:17 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well of course he's welcome! Everybody is welcome.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 09:23 PM
Dim
Creativity

We don't even lock doors around here..

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 01:58 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Sometimes we live to regret that mistake.... laughing out loud smokin' evil face

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 02:18 AM
queeq
Chaos

You might. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 02:50 AM
Ratcat

I have no regrets. big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 02:53 AM
queeq
Chaos

Really. I have some. Wanna borrow?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 03:09 AM
Ratcat

No Ta, regrets are for chumps!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 03:12 AM
queeq
Chaos

So I'm a chump? Maybe it has something to do with a conscience.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 03:19 AM
Ratcat

That's different. Why live for regret, as long as you can take responcibility for your actions there's no need to run around regretting everything you do wrong. It's better to learn from your mistakes than mope around wishing you hadn't made them.

Far more constructive.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 03:22 AM
queeq
Chaos

Without regret one cannot learn from one's mistakes.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 01:51 PM
finti

I`ll go out and make a lot of mistakes this weekend that away I learn something too big grin
I do agree with you RC though.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 05:27 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote