KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » LUCAS RACIST NO BUT THE JEDI COUNSIL?

LUCAS RACIST NO BUT THE JEDI COUNSIL?
Started by: DARTHWALKER77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You can buy silencers in Dutch Grocers?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:21 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

You can buy anything at dutch grocer's: drugs, women, guns, tulips. You name it, we have it. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:00 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

elevation? big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:02 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

Sure, we can arrange that.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 01:16 PM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by freeq:
<STRONG>Ah thanks, phin, that makes it much clearer now. big grin

BTW, "Der Klugste gibt nach" means "The Wisest gives in." So RC, you're absolutely right and thanks for the advice. *writes down silencer on grocery list*</STRONG>

So by giving in you are saying you are wiser on this subject?

But in quoting that saying you haven't backdown, just attempted to elevate yourself above me with that statement.

*sighs*

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 05:23 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

Well neither really. The latter was just done because you requested an explanation. You could have chosen to brush up on your German, but you decided to ask me instead. I was of course, as always, willing to help out and gave you the answer.

So I didn't give, said you were right. By rule I guess that would make me the wisest, but since I didn't make up that line, I did not label myself as such. It was beyond my control.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:20 PM
Ratcat

Now here's the thing, as I didn't even know it was German I woas a bit stuck on translating it.

But, in the words of the wise...

Whatever! big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:34 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

No, now you're just being indifferent. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:50 PM
Ratcat

Maybe, maybe not. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 06:54 PM
finti

Can you tell me the diffrence between maybe and maybe not. big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2001 10:12 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

The difference or indifference? big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 02:20 AM
Ratcat

Well one is Maybe and the other is Maybe not...

I thought that was self evident. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 06:01 PM
freeq

Sounds very.... committed.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 06:24 PM
Ratcat

I should have been committed years ago.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 06:40 PM
freeq

Actually you are. You just think you're stil a free man. You have much imagination. evil face

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 06:47 PM
Ratcat

You don't know the half of it... evil face

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 06:58 PM
freeq

I don't even want to know. cool

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 07:01 PM
Ratcat

It's better that way.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 07:04 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, so I've heard. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 07:17 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

So you guys wouldn't want to kill the terrorist who shot your son, ok I dont get it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2001 07:28 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote