KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Musical Instruments

Musical Instruments
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Musical Instruments

Heres a very talented Ushgarak at his local COD (Corps of Drums)

(please log in to view the image)

What musical instruments can you play?

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:06 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And a very nice bunch of guys they all were too.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:11 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

*GRIN*

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:13 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*Composes self*

*Still composing self*

OK, well I played the recorder ion junior school and the Tenor Saxaphone for 3 years in secondary school. Gave it up to concentrate on my examx and never got back into it though.

Also, a very little bit of piano, and I was quite good on the glockenspiel but no where near Patrick Moore standards...... But I did perform a solo at the school concert one year.

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:21 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I like to play, but not musical instruments. Don't mind listening to them, does that count?

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:21 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Still composing yourself? Or was that a pun...?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, you know, musical instruments, composing.... Or maybe I meant something else entirely. Depends on how paraniod you feel today....

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:26 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How paranoid do you want me to be?

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

I'm confused now. Do you compose music RC or just play the instruments you mentioned?

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:35 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I think he meant in the sense "To make oneself calm or tranquil".

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:38 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, that's killed THAT joke...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:42 AM
Ratcat

Exactly, I used to play the instrumants listed, but I haven't picked up a musical instrument in over 10 years...

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:42 AM
queeq
Chaos

Don't I feel like the ultimate dumb dutchman now. Thanks Raz. laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:44 AM
Ratcat

Yeah, thanks Raz. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2001 02:47 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

You call THAT a joke?

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:00 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It was more of our whimsical commentry...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:02 AM
Ratcat

Well, anything that makes queeq look dumb.... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We can so rarely try...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:09 AM
Ratcat

ACtually, it's more the point that he admitted it himself.... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Glad we are all happy...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2001 03:14 AM