KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Musical Instruments

Musical Instruments
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Woo-hoo!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:44 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Now, now, play nice....

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:46 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I promise

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:49 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I won't be much longer. Sorry Ush.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:50 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Maybe Dimmy will come and play, you'd like that wouldn't you Ush.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:53 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She IS going to play. In the RP. In a few days.

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:56 AM
Ratcat

Really, and in a few days, how curious.....

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:58 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think it's great. Soon I will have the whole Council.

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:00 AM
queeq
Chaos

Power hungry eh?

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:02 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Somehow, I doubt that ush.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:06 AM
Ratcat

Guess I will have to investiagte the RP section over the weekend.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:08 AM
queeq
Chaos

Why?

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:11 AM
Ratcat

Cos I did promise I would when I'd finished at Reading. And tomorrow should be the last real heavy day of work over there.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:14 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If you want to see ALL of the topics then you have to change the view options becuase some of them are old.

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:17 AM
Ratcat

That's OK, I'm sure I'll figure it out. I do a little bit of work with computers you know. laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just thought I'd warn you some of it has aged. Though I've bumped up all the important stuff.

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:21 AM
queeq
Chaos

Reading. Hmmm, I'll be there in August.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

oooh!

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

Was there last January as well. Different reason though.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 03:28 AM