KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Ever made a horror movie?

Ever made a horror movie?
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Ever made a horror movie?

Hi have you ever made a horror movie? i'm bored ok

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:26 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

i'm in an australian horror movie going straight 2 vhs called massacre and i did most of the work

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:29 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm in the process of writing one. i have several segments of it posted in this here board.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

if u make 1 bf it will rock!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:35 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

you should read it, there are a bunch of them floating around this horror forum.. they are all called "zombie script" and they are numbered.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

cool i'll check em out

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:38 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

cool me and my friends have made sevrlel movies, the first movies that we made whare more of a comedy then horror, hehe we didint have any computer or anything, just the camera and a video player, but the lates we made is kinda cool and scary.
In the opening scene we see an interwiew of an old man (grandfather of a friend of mine) tels about these old folk tales, going on in a vally called the Fog Vally in english, and we get to know that there have been sevrel disperance in the area in the last two centurys, but the crew desides to go op to the vally and check it out and look for some clues, as they are walking in the vally they deside to go back because it's getting very fogy, they turn back but no matter witsh direction they go they run in a mounten, they'r trapet, they then deside to walk op the mounten, when they reach the top, they get to a millitary outpost, they go inside, we shut the scence that where suposed to be inside the outpost , in an old warehouse, and that house was damn creepy, anyway theres nobody there, and then the door closes, a guy in the crew grabs the look, but it's locket, as they are serching the outpost one by one disapers, we see that something is killing them, we used a pig heart and sevler intestence(how ever thats spelled) anyway no body gets out, and we don't get do see the "monster", kinda cool thu, and we used some of the music in Resident Evil they'r pretty creppysmile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:49 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I've never shot one but I wrote a Scream 4 and a thriller called Apocallypse Man.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:04 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote