KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » QUEEQ'S CLOUD CAR BAR (BESPIN)

QUEEQ'S CLOUD CAR BAR (BESPIN)
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

QUEEQ'S CLOUD CAR BAR (BESPIN)

Okay Gundy, start cooking. I'll start cleaning the place up. Everything must be spit-spot and the food must be great when all the guests arrive.

I'm off for a sec to meet with Lando, he tries to raise the rent already. But I have my pic of Vader, hopefully that will lead the negotiations into the right direction: that he'll be paying ME for being around. evil face

Old Post May 9th, 2001 12:38 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, here I am!!!!!!! (starts unpacking) Hmmm....I seem to be missing a thermal detonator. queeq, that ugnaught smell has got to go ! laughing out loud

Old Post May 9th, 2001 09:42 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

No problem queeq

Old Post May 9th, 2001 11:57 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

No problem queeq

Old Post May 9th, 2001 11:59 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Ushgarak is trying to pilot the somewhat damaged Tarkin Escape Shuttle to the bar)

"Yeah... I'm TRYING to reach a man named QUEEQ"...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney picks up the intercome to ush's ship. "Oh ush THANK GOD you made it, have my security guards being trouble to you???

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I DO seem to have these ridiculous Cloud Cars firing at me..

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

I just told them to stop. Do u know if RC and Dim made it??? What about the ship I had set up for you guys, why didn't you take it??

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Tricky to tell about RC and Dim... and I knew that your ship wasn't really suitable for carrying Edna's stuff... I needed something disposbale

(Lands)

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:27 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Rush to the landing platfrom to greet Ush. "Did you get in any trouble while getting over here." Those people in the cloud cars were not my security, but lando's. All of the security is set up here.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, I understand that Lando's men are a tad trigger happy...

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:37 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Yah my men are just around the bar, so is edna alright.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I THINK so. It must be some kind of weird Witch thing. That whole CLone thing shook her up.

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:44 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

ahh queeq, Lando is at the door syaing that you had a meeting with him. Do you know what he is talking about??. I must get back to tending the bar while finti is gone.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:46 AM
queeq
Chaos

Give him a drink, I'll be right there. First I have to meet a 'friend' of mine.

*walks down the landing pad to meet Ushgarak*

Why you miserable, no good scoundrel. You have a lot of nerve showing up here after what you pulled.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:50 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

*gives drink to Lando*

Queeq calm down we don't want a fight. it is not good for buisness wink

Old Post May 10th, 2001 12:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Points at himself, innocently)

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:00 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Watchs with exitment

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Takes up defensive pose as Queeq approaches...)

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:09 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

waits with baited breathe.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:16 AM