KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » QUEEQ'S CLOUD CAR BAR (BESPIN)

QUEEQ'S CLOUD CAR BAR (BESPIN)
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Getting arm cramp because Queeq may not be back on-line until tomorrow)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*Jadesfire emerges for Hyperspace and heads for the surface. Taking a leisurely arc around the underbelly of Cloud City, RC bring the ship up and across the surface to gracefully set down next to Ushgaraks shuttle.*

Now.... What IS Ush up to?

*Picks up Dim and heads for the exit ramp. Carrying Dim across the landing pad, a quick slight of the hand locks the docking ramp firmly closed, thus preventing even the most determined, or delusional from entering the ship.*

Can't stop, this one needs to visit the infirmary... She could be out of it for days.

*Drops Dim off at the infirmary, then leaves to start exploring.*

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:42 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Still holding pose, speaks out of corner of mouth...)

Hi, RC...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:46 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

RC thank god you made it. I thought you and Dim got caught up in the mess

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:48 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

#Looks like you need a hand#

*Looks out of window and sees queeq striding up to Ush with serious purpose.*

*queeq ducks, as if to deliver a vicious upcut. Ush parries, but there is now blow there.*

*Then queeqs face spreads into a broad grin and he grabs Ush in a friendly bearhug*

Hmmm, wonder what that was all about?

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:51 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

THANKYOU, RC... I'll come in now...

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:53 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Cleans up a little bit of the place. "I am serving as bartender until finti gets here, so which one of you wants a drink?

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:56 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Pleasure.... smokin'

Old Post May 10th, 2001 01:56 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I;d better not until I am sure that Edna is ok...

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:00 AM
Ratcat

sic!

I think she took the journey a little rough, poor love. Appears to be a bit poorly now. sad

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:02 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

*hands RC drink*

"So RC did you meet any rebel ships on your way here?"

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:02 AM
Ratcat

Not a one I'm afraid, though there was this strangely familiar frieghter...

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:05 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

ohh What did it look like??

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:09 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What IS it with that thing? Seems to be everywhere...

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:10 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

So, DO you guys have any idea where finti is???

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:13 AM
Ratcat

Well, it appears to have a tracking eacon under the hull that looks like one of mine... Strange.

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:14 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

None, I am afraid...

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:15 AM
Ratcat

I think I'd better shut that thing off.

*Hits remote on belt*

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:18 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Oh. I picked something up an the scanner that talked about finding the Millinuem Falcon. Is that it?

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sounds like a pile of junk to me...

BtVS

Old Post May 10th, 2001 02:20 AM