KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » in school poo

in school poo
Started by: clispin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clispin

Miffed in school poo

Im in school and it is sooooo boring.
poo
luckily only pe next then HOME FOR THE WEEKEND YAAAY!!!!
is anyone on right now?

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:20 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

why is this on twice

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:22 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Cuz Clispin is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored stick out tongue

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:43 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

hardyhardyha

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:23 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

she cant be that bored....she was in computing when she posted that so she would be abusin Daniel.Marshall and Milne

and thats fun stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

im in school right now i am in studdy hall if i wasnt i wouldnt be many other threads cause i end up posting alot in studdy hall the comps r actully relly fast ands hit but ne way schools sucks TGIF

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:27 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

it sure does

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:27 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

u can say that again i got to go to fu*Ckin math now when i get out of this class i am just trying to get some skittels right now though hehe

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:30 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

skittles rule!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:31 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

skittles and weekends are awesome, school is boring, unless you have good friends

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 05:52 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

school is always boring for me, cause none of my friends have my classes

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 05:53 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

which i do smile

looks at clispin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 05:53 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i hate grammar, it's da most boring class

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 05:55 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

heh lol

DeNiro

i have so many friends its not funny i walk down the hall i got people scream G Val cause thats what they call me or val but then i give like 15 hive fives going through the hall way so i do like school during passing periods and other things like that but i am now in english rihght now supposed yto be doing sum project but look were i am i work hard in school dont i

The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

looks like someone's popular roll eyes (sarcastic) i know everyone in my grade, but like only talk to half of them erm

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 05:57 PM
DeNiro

i now everyone in my grade i am a tenth grader i even know the goths and shit i never taslk to the dorks and shit but i am always talking to everyone else that i like i have maney other freidns freshmen and also juniors and seniors but i lost alot of my senior friends last year cause tjhey all graduated but i luv being me it is great

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:00 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i'm in 11th grade, and my friends span from senior to 8th grade.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:01 PM
clispin

out of school yay OH MY GOD i saw greg outside SOMERFIELDS today with grant!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:08 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Hooray.

No school for my Slaved Ass....

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:09 PM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote