KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » MAUSOLEUM SABRE DUEL- Kuylen vs. Rah

MAUSOLEUM SABRE DUEL- Kuylen vs. Rah
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

MAUSOLEUM SABRE DUEL- Kuylen vs. Rah

THE SET-UP: Keen to test his sense of fear, Rah has gotten more than he bargained for when he discovers the extent of his decision- he must now last for 30 seconds in a fight against Kuylen or Kuylen will take a limb- and there's not much time to replace a lost limb! Kuylen accosts Rah in his room- it's a rather cramped area to fight in...

HOW THIS WORKS: Baylin knows how to fight; Kuylen will be played by me with his standard trick of being very GOOD at making the right move. However, this is not a standard fight. It lasts three rounds only. If Kuylen wins all three rounds, Rah loses his limb. If Rah wins ANY one of the three, he will last the 30 seconds and Kuylen will simply stop the fight

ANALYSIS: Oh dear. I'll just say that you wouldn't want to be Rah- his best asset- his mobility- is not only unequal to keeping up with Kuylen's skill, he can;t even BE very mobille in this small area...

(Note- for those of you wandering why Baylin is fighting two duels at once- time is tight; his fight with Galder is actually over, we just don't know who WON it yet!)

Kuylen sets the challenge so he attacks

Score: Kuylen- 0, Rah- 0

Kuylen to attack

Kuylen aims a lightning fast jab at you, Rah. You cannot believe how fast it is- it's like his arm is piston-driven, or something... it is going to spear your chest!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 17th, 2004 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

(Oh poo!)

Rah drops to the ground and kicks out at Kuylens knees whilst drawing his sabre and lighting one blade. He then tries to sweep his masters sabre to the side to give him room to get up again....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:56 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You remember just a BIT too late- he caught you out like this in training every time. It was a feint; his blow is going nowhere near where you tought it was, it was going much lower. Never mind your arm, you are going to lose your LUNGS at this rate... your great reflexes save you as you manage to deflect the sabre out the way but Kuylen steps forwards and follows up... you have once chance to try and make a telling blow... but how can you beat Kuylen? The idea is preposterous! Panic starts to creep in on the edges...

Score: Kuylen- 1, Rah - 0

Rah to attack.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 4th, 2003 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:36 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

(I repeat Oh Poo! - Erm can I just give him my left hand...?)

Rah ignites the other end of his sabre whirls it around and moves to attack Kuylens legs. As he's whirling the sabre he twists the handle to unlock the blades as he makes the attack at Kuylens legs he seperates the blades and similtaneously goes for his masters sabre arm...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:58 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kuylen is laughing like a demon from your nightmares. Your blows seem slow and his reactions fast. He blocks every blow you make, without apparent effort...

Score: Kuylen- 2, Rah- 0

Kuylen has caught one blade with his sabre and he twists it hard into the other, getting you in a bit of a muddle. Engaging the other blade again, he starts to twist for a disarm- one twist, two twists, three... and then on the third be brings the blade down and acorss to slice off your right arm at the elbow.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:54 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

( eek! sad sniff sniff you planned this all along....sad )

Pretty damn scared now Rah uses that fear to let the darkside force flow through him. Suddenly as his masters blade comes down towards his arm he lets go with his right hand, dropping that sabre. He twists to the left and at the same time puts all of his weight and strength into shoving Kuylen to the right and with both hands on his other sabre pushes Kuylen blade in the same direction.

(I'm pretty much assuming, no sorry, accepting how this will end so in light of me going away I've done my next response)

"Arrrrrgh..." Rah cries out in agony as the limb is sliced off. Using the force to control the pain he steels himself and says through gritted teeth "Master! Today I have indeed learn't the meaning of fear..."

(PS can I have a prosthetic arm like Galders with an extra light sabre in it?)

Last edited by Baylin on Oct 4th, 2003 at 08:38 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(If limbs stay on...)

*Vader voice*

You assume too much...

(If limbs fall off...)

*Luke voice*

Ow godammit!

Couldn't resist... stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:01 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

(Gee thanks! Well next time i'll be whooping yo ass when you help me train to use my nice new artificial arm! stick out tongue )

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(I already got one... stick out tongue )

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You cannot stop him, Rah. it is fruitless. There is nothing you can do, you cannot win, you cannot prevail. Kuylen's sabre bites into your arm, and now it moves slowly, searing through the flesh, inch by inch by endless inch...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You may return to the DS thread, Rah...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:44 PM