KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » What's the most over rated horror movie...

What's the most over rated horror movie...
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

the movie was not at all over rated if ne thing it did not get the recponjistion that it deserved that is a great movie i luv it but a horror movie that iw ould have to say that got over rated was the ring and exocsit as u guys said i didnt find it scary or entertaing atr all and some of tese horror movies r becomeing action movie rather then horror films i think the new directors and writers of today should go look at the old times horror films and take nots cause evil tcm and creep show and night of the living dead i always consider those better then ne horror movie mad today

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:19 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Normbodia
well personally there are two movies that come to my mind as being way to overrated. The first is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre i was veyr disappointed. Aslo, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, the box show him cutting somenes throat, he doesn't do it in the movie, or I missed it. Both very disappointing.

You neglect to acknowledge the fact that they are a couple of the most original and innovative horror films of all time. Whether you like them or not means nothing, they both ARE indeed important works that have really changed the way horror movies are made and looked at.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Backfire..........you must note this is coming from the guy who also says that the Friday the 13th movies are some of the bloodiest movies ever.........the only horror movies he's probably watched are Friday the 13th, Halloween, and A Nightmare on Elm Street..........his opinion means nothing in this forum. His name says it all........he's a Star Wars fan boy........not too many of those star trek/star wars sci-fi geeks are too big on horror movies...........

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 01:57 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn dudes

damn dudes u guys kno how to talk the talk unlike me i cant stick up ppl like that but that was a great come back Evil Dead

well neways those 3 movies r 3 of alot of boogiemen ive seen i love that Boogiemen movie has ne1 seen it i think at least one of u have got to of seen it it shows every1 and there profile its pretty cool

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:03 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Backfire..........you must note this is coming from the guy who also says that the Friday the 13th movies are some of the bloodiest movies ever.........the only horror movies he's probably watched are Friday the 13th, Halloween, and A Nightmare on Elm Street..........his opinion means nothing in this forum. His name says it all........he's a Star Wars fan boy........not too many of those star trek/star wars sci-fi geeks are too big on horror movies...........

LMAO Llaughing out loudL haha star wars geeks geek evil dead was the bloddst movie i have ever seen actully evil dead 2 was

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:05 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

same

i wanna see that movie too my friend has it i think, i might borrow it can some1 tellme wat its about? smokin'

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:12 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok the first movie is about a group of friends two guys and two girls go up to a cabin and they find a tape player and the book of the dead it is made from human skin they play the tape recorder and it says the words needed to say in order to bring bak the dead people get pocces and the only one that lives is Ash a funny ass badd ass kinda of guy really cool the second one is the best one he gets a killer chain saw and they r just great moives evil dead or pablo007 can tell u waht it is about better then me though

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:34 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

oo

o thnx man next time i rent a movie i might rent it or see if my friend has it

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:40 AM
DeNiro

yeah deffintly rent that and make sure u see the second one cause that is even better then the first i think some good shit in those movies and the speacul fetures behind the second one tells alot about it so rent the dvd version one

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:54 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead

I don't excuse ignorance, no matter how blinding it may be.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 09:24 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

2 guys (Ash and Scotty) and 3 girls.....(Cheryl, Linda, Shelly)

pointless but I'm bored so I figured I'd point that out.....

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 11:49 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

alright

alright next time i go to rent a movie ill get Evil Dead 1 or 2 for dvd evil face evil face

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:34 PM