KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ~ Life Is Good Death Is Better ~

~ Life Is Good Death Is Better ~
Started by: q14cyber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

Cool ~ Life Is Good Death Is Better ~

ok just like talk bout death n stuff i dont know just like talks wit me

laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:05 AM
q14cyber is currently offline Click here to Send q14cyber a Private Message Find more posts by q14cyber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

about death wow kinda weird wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:06 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

its fun to waych ppl die dont u think

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:07 AM
q14cyber is currently offline Click here to Send q14cyber a Private Message Find more posts by q14cyber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I dont like talking about death there is to much to live for and i cant be busy dieing when I am busy living so why bother?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:08 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

uhh mmkay im gessing ur a normal person mmkay thats nice ugh mmkay im scasred normal ppl r scary im scared (sitts in chair holding legs and rocking back and forth) im scared mommy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:10 AM
DeNiro

stupid thread wish i had closing power sorry but u have to admit this is kinda of a dumb thread talk about death most of the people on this site r nice and cheery dont want to talk about death

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:10 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

simply because she doesnt like death doesnt mean you ahve to write her off, you'd be surprised how cool she is

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:11 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt mmkay im scared get away normal ppl ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:11 AM
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:12 AM
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

****kkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu normal personnnnnnnnnnn

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:14 AM
silver_tears

*runs away in fear singing* ah ah ah ah stayin alive

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:15 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hmmm odd

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:16 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by FallingBlue
simply because she doesnt like death doesnt mean you ahve to write her off, you'd be surprised how cool she is
thanks fb,you too wink

..and I am not normal by any stretch of the imagination,I just dont dig death is all

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:16 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

theres nothing wrong with having a fascination with the macabe. However to have that fascination you should first. see the beauties of life. i mean how is it we take for granted everything we have. if you want beauty. listen to the wind sometimes think about that leaf on the tree, or even the rain drop that hits your face that ounce could possibly have been at the bottom of the ocean. beauty is all around us every day. fill our life with love. so if you acknowlesge this. theres nothing wrong with staring death in the face of life.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:32 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

genius RR, well done

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:33 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

thank you blue, im glad you feel the same waysmile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

indeed i do, i simply couldnt put it in the splendid display you just gave us

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:42 AM
Another_Smithy

Death sucks on balls, you die and it goes black, thats it you can't even think about anything. At least I won't have to worry about my Algebra 1 grade if im dead though. LoL

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:47 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by FallingBlue
genius RR, well done
I am with blue,very well put rr

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:52 AM
jinXed by JaNx

cool! smile thnx. no one should ever believe that death is better than life and if you do truly believe that then you can always come on these baords nice people are always willing to help when someone whois down , and this baord is filled with them so if you ever feel that way cool people are always a post away i know i am.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:57 AM