KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ~ Life Is Good Death Is Better ~

~ Life Is Good Death Is Better ~
Started by: q14cyber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by q14cyber
uhh mmkay im gessing ur a normal person mmkay thats nice ugh mmkay im scasred normal ppl r scary im scared (sitts in chair holding legs and rocking back and forth) im scared mommy

I hate to break your heart, but you yourself are normal and nothing more then a self promoting cliche. I also am fascinated with death to an extent, but i am not going to advertise it in a half assed attempt to show how unique and wierd i am. I have too much confidence in myself that dont have to advertise and promote my strange views to the world.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

also, what rr said is somewhat true, however, you cant deny that we live in an absolutely terrible world these days. It is incredibly mind boggling to think that so many good things can occur, while so many hellacious things can occur in the exact same world. I dont think you should turn your head to either the beauty or the horror, because the world is both beautiful, and disgusting.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

yah, the world can be a terrible place...but ppl always find a way to live with it

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:10 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Maybe when I die I'll be a P.I.M.P. like my KMC alter-ego! big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:10 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by FallingBlue
yah, the world can be a terrible place...but ppl always find a way to live with it

Most people prefer to take a blind eye to the horrific events in the world, and only acknowledge the good parts. That isnt healthy, only causes ignorance.

It is important to acknowledge both.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:11 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Yah, ive been known to ignore my problems, it really ****ed up my life and caused someone to hate me, alot..but im never doing that again, and would do anything to take it back

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:17 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Confrontation is a necessity with life.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:18 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

of course, you cant stay bottled up, keeping yourself away from everyone, i learned that awhile back, now im alot more social

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:19 AM
silver_tears

u guys sound depressing like no one likes you erm

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:23 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yep.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:23 AM
silver_tears

thats not true im sure theres a she person out there for all of you to make you feel better big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:24 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

oh, i was replying to FB's last post, i hadnt read yours yet. No, i have plenty of friends and am very happy. I just think its important to acknowledge that the world is not a good place. The unimaginable is now the norm, and things that would be considered an event that would take place in hell happens daily. I dont think it's healty to ignore the pain, agony and horror in the world, because then you will never be prepared should it decent onto you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:26 AM
silver_tears

it isnt healthy but u musnt dwell on the bad things........death can be viewed as both good and bad.......it teaches us that life is fragile and can be taken away suddenly and everyone is vulnerable to this......
but i dont think death should be celebrated....excepted yes, celebrated no

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:29 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Im not depressed at all, im having a really kickass day

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:30 AM
BackFire

I'm not only reffering to death. But ALL the terrors of this world. (rape, child molestation, torture, war) it is important that you acknowledge and accept all of them, and are not blind to them.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:30 AM
silver_tears

why is ur day so good?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:32 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

it just..is, im in a good mood, gues i woke up ont eh right side of the bed

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:33 AM
silver_tears

me too.........always big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:35 AM
BackFire

I'm always happy, its hard not to be when you are so smart.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:35 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

hah! yah, your a preety smart dude bf

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:36 AM