KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ~ Life Is Good Death Is Better ~

~ Life Is Good Death Is Better ~
Started by: q14cyber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

someone is cocky (and dont jump to the wrong conclusion roll eyes (sarcastic)*

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:36 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

what if it's true? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:37 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

those are images i dont need in my already full head of other images whistle

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:37 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

TeeHee

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

fear is what we are pumped full of day in and day out.

if you truly want to be inspired go outside. look around and listen to gods gift. that we are. dont assume to know peoples way of thinking when you are a closed mided fool hung up on the love of your own self. narcisicm never gets us anywhere, AS history as so brutally proven.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Oct 4th, 2003 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

dont call us a$$holes stick out tongue
not all of us feel that way

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:09 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

death is something that will happen to all of us one day.... y talk about it now? we got a life, enjoy it. Its great that people think beyond life, but dont be all depressed and shit. I like philosophy and stuff, i talk about it alot, but cmon death is something that will come...it's better just to enjoy life now. Anyway, we have all experienced death, everytime you sneeze, you are 10 times closer to death, cuz when you sneeze, you heart and some other organs stop completely for a few seconds. (i typed fast sorry for any gramatical errors).

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:15 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
I'm not only reffering to death. But ALL the terrors of this world. (rape, child molestation, torture, war) it is important that you acknowledge and accept all of them, and are not blind to them.

good job BF.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

um thats what i was saying enjoy life while we have it,. why does this go over your heads

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

sorry i didhn't read the other threads smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:21 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol srry rr smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:21 AM
jinXed by JaNx

no thats ok im being a dick i know, but when people want to get offensive when i try and share a way of thinking. i have to get defensive.its the way i am

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:25 AM
BackFire

there is nothing wrong with enjoying life, but if in order to enjoy life you must blind yourself the negative aspects of the world, then its unhealthy and creates for some ignorant point of views.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:05 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am not afraid of dying....shit happens.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i wasnt saying anything about blinding an eye to the worlds atrocities. nothing in this world is pure. the purest thing in history is some of the indian tribes and the greeks. however i suggested it is wise to educate yourself yourself with this knowledge, before taking a great blood thirsty fascination with the darker sides of life. So you can be head strong of where we really have come from. and that anything pure should start with you right now, you make your own decisions. so why not indulge in the brighter side of life. If you are not able fully take on the truths of humanites past. dont even sway in that direction because you know how much yourself can tolerate as a human. God gaves us life and choice what we do with it is on our own demands. if it is easier for you to try and forget about the worlds wounds to grow as a person, then that is what you should do, so you can grow into a greater person that will one day contribute into healing the worlds many open wounds. death is never greater than life

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:18 AM
BackFire

i agree, life is indeed beautiful at times, but the WORLD is a horrible place, and its important to acknowledge both the beauty and the terror in the world.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:19 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, i dont wanna have a religious war, but your existence after death, if you go to the right place, is far better than life could ever be.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

That is nothing but assumption, the only thing we know for sure is this world we live in, and it is both beautiful and horrible.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you call it an assumption. i call it reality.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:52 AM
BackFire

I just said assumption because no one knows for sure, nothing more.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:54 AM