KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Crushes?!

Crushes?!
Started by: ~fuoco~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~fuoco~
dodgey git

Crushes?!

I was jus wonderin if there's anyone out there who could help me with a problem...

I really fancy this chap that I hardly kno, or even talk to. What happened, was I told my younger sister, who's 8, that I like this bloke, let's call him 'K'. She got the message wrong and told her mate (also 8) that I was goin out with K which i'm not... yet... My sister's mate told her older sister, who goes to the same skool as me that I'm going out K, and then her older sister told pracitcally the whole skool that I was lying about going out with him, so now it will spread to K, and he will think that I'm some sort of loser, sayin that we're goin out. I'm scared of only what he will think, no one else. I don't want him to think bad of me because we hardly know each other, but I think we might have a chance, judging from what his mates tell me, he fancies me. But I don't wanna go up to him and be like "Oh, the whole thing was a misunderstanding" because he might not have even heard the rumor, and be confused when I tell him. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:36 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

If that's the case, then he might just jump on and agree.

And Bam, Instant Luverz !!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:51 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

If he doesn't, and does think bad.

Then his friends a farken Liar Pants'

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:52 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

well you said you like him,so I would approach him on it and tell him the truth of what happened then playfully say so if you are interested in making this a fact just let me know and wink and walk away with out letting him answer...give him time to think it over wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:44 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I would just tell him the truth,
that way he knows you're not a liar or a looser like you think he will say, and he'll find it cute smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:48 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

mmkay just tell him the truth mate and hel fancy u more mate where u from

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:50 PM
q14cyber is currently offline Click here to Send q14cyber a Private Message Find more posts by q14cyber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

im mean where r u from in aussie

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:50 PM
q14cyber is currently offline Click here to Send q14cyber a Private Message Find more posts by q14cyber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

im from bonawatsu its near aussie mate

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:51 PM
q14cyber
~ DEATH IS LIFE ~

im jk wit u my ss eacher went to bonawatsu

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:51 PM
~fuoco~
dodgey git

Thx to all you guys for ur great advice!!! love but I never talked to him before, so I just can't go up to him and be like " It was jus a rumor..."

nah, mate, i'm from italy, i lived in england for 2 years tho

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:01 PM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by q14cyber
im from bonawatsu its near aussie mate
Where???

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:03 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

well you have 2 options
1. tell k before he finds out probably the right choice
2.spread a rumour bout her so everyone thinks she is lying

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:08 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote