KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Has anybody seen I Spit on Your Grave millenium edition?

Has anybody seen I Spit on Your Grave millenium edition?
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Has anybody seen I Spit on Your Grave millenium edition?

I just ordered the dvd tonight off Amazon..........it's uncut and supposed to have more footage in it. Anybody know what the extra footage is?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:29 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Ive seen it at best buy, I would buy it but i think it would be a waste since i already have it on vhs and barely watch it.... (that reminds me, i should watch it). I'm guessing the extra footage is just more rape, which i dont think it needs. But, i dont know, could be something completely new.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm hoping it's extra footage of the revenge scenes..........If you notice while watching, the camera does alot of cutting during the revenge scenes. Hopefully the footage is more graphic shots they had to cut out.......I'd like to see her holding the guys cock in her hand and a close up of the knife slicing right through it...........now that would be kickass.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:34 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Yeah, if it doesnt look too cheezy.. that castration scene....its so freaking well done.. i dunno, if they show any more of it it may be over doing it. Part of what makes it so excrutiating to watch is that we dont really see it severed clearly, we just see a little stump squirting blood.... sick One of the few scenes that made me nautious.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

anyway.....I can't go wrong......I don't have it on dvd yet so now I do......even if the extra footage is crap, I needed it for my dvd collection anyway.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:39 AM
BackFire

yeah, when i get some extra needless cash i might buy it. I'm interested in teh commentary that is on the disc.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:39 AM