KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Padawan smadawan!!

Padawan smadawan!!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Padawan smadawan!!

Hi forum support people, I have a complaint! My member status is Jedi Padawan, as a member who has posted over 60 times, I feel that it is fitting that my member status be updated to member, not Jedi padawan! That is so embarassing, there are new members who have posted like 2 times and they are classified as Jedi Padawans too! How am I suppose to get any respect around here with a status of Jedi Padawan! This is causing me great emotional distress! Mind you I'm not asking that my member status be changed to Jedi Knight or anything like that, and I'm not asking for a kewl title, like 'imagination', I'll settle for anything besides Jedi Padawan! Let me just finish by stating that I love this board and it's members, and I ask that you please take my complaint into consideration and end my emotional anguish sad P.S., I can remember that I was once classified as a member, not Jedi Padawan, I just hope those sunny good times return)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:00 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OMG, after posting I see that my member status has returned to member not Jedi Padawan, that's great, you people work really fast around here! smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:03 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are a 'Member' in thse support forums and thw Welcome and movie areas,. Texas, not elsewhere.

And I had to make 250 posts before I stopped being a Padawan, so you can live with it as well!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 03:04 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

We'll in that case, I have no time to waste on you, I'm off to post 190 times to get rid of my padawan status.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 04:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I wouldn't do that. If you look at the history of this place they don't much like people who artificially inflate ther post count. Raz is the final arbitrator over titles so he simply won't give it to you if he doesn't think you deserve it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 04:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yes, and mods will delete pointless posts if you get in a habit of making them..

In my opinion it's silly to worry about something like that..just have fun, that's the whole point of the board anyway.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 07:01 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You guys are always right......I LOVE YOU GUYS big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin (kissing booty always helps)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 10:14 PM
yerssot

The only thing you got to do is post things, but only when you have an opinion about it, not when it is pointless. Look at me, I was like you, I wanted to be a Master in 3 days, now I'm a Knight and happy with it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 11:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote