KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kohl
into the void

x-assault.

if anybody plays this game it would be interesting to share tips and findings.

for those who might be interested, the game is here: http://nixonvision.com/xassault.html

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:02 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

what is it about?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:50 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what system is that on?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:59 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

the game starts with a recruitment screen. you pick 5 x-men to form a team and then you assign locations for them to fight at. some locations give advantages to certain characters (ie. wolverine in madripoor) and some encounters are fatal (ie. polaris vs. shadow king)
basically what you need to do is beat all the villains in the game.

and it runs on mac and pc.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 03:03 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

oh and do u buy it from a store or do u have to download it?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:14 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

it's free to download from the site.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:31 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

oh well i wanna get it now!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:50 PM
kohl
into the void

you should, it's a lot of fun.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:04 PM
VengeanceGOD

I downloaded it, and I've been having tons of fun with it. But what I want to know is, how do you get the age of apocalypse or other secret teams?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:05 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

good to know you are enjoying it. to get the aoa game, you need to have both prof x and bishop on your team. however the aoa game will only launch if you put the prof against legion.

as for secret teams, i am not sure what you mean.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:17 AM
VengeanceGOD

oh ok. I screwed up earlier, when I had both, and sent Bishop against Legion.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:44 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

i know what you mean. it's tricky the first time since you can't swap whoever you send against him.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:48 AM
Paola
Ronin

how much space do you need?

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:29 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i so wanna get it! i just ask my dad and just get winzip.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:33 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

yes! i got x-assault. this is fun!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:51 AM
Paola
Ronin

what size is it Vallejo???

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:58 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i dont know. 0.95b? i really suck at this game!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:21 AM
kohl
into the void

paola: it's 10mb. and vallejo, it takes practice til you realise the best places to send each mutant, and the villains they beat more easily.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:44 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

yeah i sent psylocke to battle blob and i thought she would win cuz her points were so high and blob beat her!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:56 PM
kohl
into the void

i usually send archangel (who is immune to strength attacks) against blob.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:02 PM